Part title

There was a girl who never had a problem with her life she was daddy's princess and also will be his but she had one secret that her life was about to change..."wake up lady rose" said the butler standing at her door.she rose from her bed as with her tired eyes "yes I'm up I'm up tell mother I'll be down In 15 minutes" rose sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes and brushed her hair with her fingers "yes m'lady I'll inform your mother your coming very soon" as the butler walked away rose puts on her slippers and hopped to her seat where all her expensive make-up was.. 

While on the other side

"ASHLEY GET DOWN HER" was the growl from her step mother.Ashley was sitting on her window sill looking at the sky as she heard her step mother growled her wolf ears twitches as she ran downstairs as fast as she could and
Her mother was standing there with her arms crossed and her face about the explode "Ashley why didn't you go to school yesterday when I'm the one paying for you education!?!" Ashley stood there with one off her arm hugging the other arm and sighs "I didn't feel well...." then her step mother
Stood there with her arms crossed tightly "you have to go,now!?" She yelled for the last time.Ashley grabbed her bag and headed for the front door.as she opened it she left her ears hidden from the world she hated..as she walked to school. She met up with her other friends a girl with red and dip dyed orange hair,ari and her older brother kay who had black hair with a streak of dark ocean blue all though ari was younger she had the clever side of her from time to time.