Addictive

I tapped my foot on the club room floor. I was anxious to leave, although i'd only been here for 20 minutes at the most.

"Calm down, Stella." Emily told me as she took another sip from her beverage. I looked down nervously at my cup of booze that hadn't entered my system once. I shifted on my feet again, and glanced at her biting the inside of my lip. "We're going to get in trouble if anyone catches us." I whispered harshly at her, trying to keep calm. We weren't supposed to be at this  party, we were all 18 and weren't legally allowed to drink. 

Her bubbly mood faded away, and she looked at me seriously as if she was annoyed. "We're not going to get caught. Calm down." 

I smiled artificially, "Okay." I sighed, hoping Emily thought her words relieved me, but they really didn't at all. Her not caring made me even more anxious, if we got caught I would be in plenty of trouble that I couldn't even think about being in. Emily smiled back at me, and I soon lost her. The music was loud, and my mouth was dry. I got nervous easily. I stood by the back wall in the dim light, hoping to make it difficult for anyone to see me. I jumped slightly when I felt someones hand brush against my own, and they cleared their throat. I glanced to my right in search of the unknown presence, only to find a blonde haired boy. He wore all black, and something about him made me uneasy. It wasn't until one of the lights flashed in front of his face for a brief second that I took in who he was. It was Jason McCann. My breath hitched in my throat as he licked his lips, and stared intently at me. I quickly thought of a way to leave, I could turn around and get lost in the crowd, but that would be no use because I could hardly walk in these shoes.

Everyone in this city knew who he was, what he could do, but never where he would be. I didn't know all the details I just knew that he was brutal, and his gang opted to forsake him, or so everyone thought. 

"Hi." He said abruptly, and I lost my only chance to flee. 

I cleared my throat, and attempted not to seem intimidated, but I was. I was terrified of him, i'd only seen him once before, and I was accompanied with someone. Now I was alone, and the music would muffle my screams if he attempted to do anything with me. I smiled a small smile at him, "Hi." I said, barely audible.

His hazel eyes locked with mine for a split second, then they trailed off examining my figure. I looked at him in disgust, "What?" I spat, "What do you want?"

He chuckled darkly and abruptly leaned closer, I subconsciously took a step back but he only reflected my movement. His face dove into my neck, and I didn't retaliate. His breath fanned my neck and he suddenly said, "You."

I grinned, gaining confidence, "A bit anxious aren't we?" I felt a grin appear on his face, I somehow had to make it clear I wasn't afraid. His face was centimeters from mine, and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He bit his lips seductively and my stomach erupted into butterflies. 

"So what do you say?" He said confidently, smirking. 

"My names Stella." I gushed, avoiding the question. 

"Jason." He replied, "Jason Mccan." I smiled, "but you still haven't answered my question." 

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, "U-um," I couldn't find the right words to respond so I just shut up. 

"You're beautiful." He said quickly, and I saw the rosy pools forming on his cheeks.

I didn't get the chance to reply before Emily was tugging at my arm, "Cops are here." She rushed, and pulled me causing me to stumble. I staggered behind her, my heels hard for it to break into a run. I glanced back at Jason and saw him mouth something, but I didn't catch it. It looked like 'wait' but I wasn't sure.