~ 1 ~

(Insert a number ) years ago

You were a normal person doing normal stuff until one day , your city is raided by some dark guild .
You were coming back home from school/office that day and found out that the dark guild has attacked your city to get more resources and stuff like money .

The city was on fire and everyone one were running here and there , u could spot some familiar faces as well .
You were frozen in your footsteps not knowing what to do ...

A neighbour of yours came rushing towards you and started saying that it was all your fault ..
But u had no idea what's going on ..

So u just stand there until u see someone shoot her down .
That person turns around and shouts to another person who seemed like she was the one who lead the attack .

U were too much wandering in thoughts u almost forgot the situation at hand .

You started running in the opposite direction but you heard a familiar scream ... And turn around to find a person you knew just inches away from getting stabbed .

And then you awakened the conqueror's haki .....oh wait ... wrong anime ..but kinda like that .

And then you awakened your power that that time ( or something , u fall unconscious )

At that time you saw zeref ? ( u don't know who he is ..okay ..) Only for a second there and the book ..your book I guess( u don't know yet ...)

That's all do the first part I don't expect it to get many views but in case someone is reading this . Thanks and please tell what i can do to improve if u could :D