"High Shorts and Sports Bras"

Pay sighed as he applied another layer of eyeshadow onto his right eyelid carefully. He leaned over the sink, staring hard and long at his reflection so that he would make his make-up look good and appealing. Placing the cotton swab back into the eyeshadow mixture, he swirled it around and wondered if there would be any fine and sweet gentlemen at the party. Yes; tonight was, yes another, party at the local bar. Usually, there would be several each and every day, but this one seemed special. He didn't know why, but all Pay could ponder about was meeting a nice, gentle young fellow that was his age or slightly higher.

Throwing away the cotton swab into the trashcan, the Polish man sighed happily as he gazed upon himself. He swept a hand over his exposed left thigh and giggled to himself. He had forgotten all about his outift that we was going to wear. How silly of him.

Pay walked out of the bathroom and rolled his eyes as his older brother, Patryk, and his husband, Paul, were getting ready to go to a party, too. From what he could recall, the older Polish man was going to go to a fancy ball. Not much of a party, if you asked Pay. But, as expected, he could care less about his brother. He admitted that he loved the older Polish man, but he would boss him around like a slave. It was as if Patryk was already a father.

Oh, wait; he was.

Pay walked into his room and smiled at the decor for the hundredth time. His walls were covered in lavender and rose wallpaper. Beside the far end of the room, there were two open windows that had forget-me-not flowers, hovering over the edge in a small, wooden, basket that was nailed into the ledge if the window. The young Polish man's bed was pink and red, covered in a hot pink blanket with three magenta pillows at the far end. There were three bureaus that were filled to the brim with feminine clothing such as dresses, skirts, booty shorts, t-shirts, and even sports bras. Beside his bed was a small table that had a medium sized box fan that was turned off, yet again, by Patryk. On his bed, there was a small, pastel rainbow colored flip phone that had the words, 'Pay is Bay,' on it.

Pay walked over to the first bureau and pulled it open, revealing an array of skirts and sports bras. There were several that were in pastel pinks and blues, but none, of which, appealed to him. He sighed and closed the bureau again and went down to the second drawer. He opened it up and revealed several other skirts and short dresses. He rolled his olive green eyes and closed the drawer once again. Sighing softly to himself, Pay walked over to the second bureau and opened it up, a happy gasp escaped his lips. He grabbed a yellow and pink pastel sports bra and a yellow pastel pair of shorts. He giggled softly to himself, hugging the pair of perfect clothes close to his chest. Then, he began to put on the shorts and the sports bra at a rather fast pace. Pay, then, went over to his bureau once again and grabbed two pink elastics and took a tuff of his brown, hair on one side to put it into a small pigtail. He did the same to the other side and smiled at his cute appearance.

Once he was finished with getting dressed and what-not, Pay looked at himself in the mirror and smiled proudly at his reflection. He placed his hands on his hips and let his bum pop out a little. He sighed happily at his appearance and giggled, once again, happily to himself. Smirking a little, Pay made his way downstairs, only to be stopped by the familiar bushy eyebrowed Dutch-French man.

"You look, um, very nice," he said, giving a small smile to the young, Polish man. "You are still going to that party Patryk told me about at the bar?"

Pay nodded and giggled softly to himself. He bit his bottom lip and swayed from left to right at a slow, yet anxious, speed. "Yes. I am hoping that I can meet someone nice for once!"

"Why do you say that? You have many friends. Perhaps one of them has a romantic feeling for you?" Paul said, raising an eyebrow at the other. It was true; Pay had plenty of friends, some, of which were bisexual, asexual, and straight. He wondered why he couldn't ask to date one of them. Then again, it was none of his business. So, he felt a bit of regret form in the pit of his stomach.