meeting the gang

Y/ns pov
mommy and daddy are taking me to daddys work place (aka baby pizza world) yay! I can't wait too meet baby and bon bon and Freddy and foxy I'm so happy ! I can't wait. " where here " mom said " m-mommy I'm so happy" Vincent she said her first words !"
"She can speak she's so smart and she can walk and talk and she's only one ! I'm so proud". ( reader Chan's I'm making you sound awesome 😌 even tho reader Chan or reader sama is already awesome) " daddy I'm happy your proud of me " I said and smiled " mamma let's go inside ok" I said" ok sweetie" mom said * we went out the car and went inside we got a party table becuae it's youre b-day* " mama can I go to baby ?"I said " sure sweetie" mama said *I ran to baby it took long because you so smol* "hi Im baby"said baby" I'm y/n I'm one it's my birthday!" I said and giggled she looked suprised I just smiled " wanna have a ice cream ? " my eyes practically lit up " yes please "* baby's stomach opened I saw a ice cream and I took it* " thank you" I said * whisper voice * " can I tell you a secret?" I said " yes you can " baby said " I have magic" I said and smiled " oh my gosh that's amazing" baby said " I miss my big sisters and big brothers and I miss Frederick and Goldie and foxy and chica and Bonnie and the toy versions and bb and bg I miss them " baby looked so shocked * my voice went dark *" I know what he did to you" I said " I'm the sixth child" I went back too normal and ate my ice cream baby was speechless ( doesn't look correct 😅but auto correct is auto correct)" uh you ok baby" I said * whisper voice * " big sister is Here I sense her ". I said I looked at her she I looked at her and smiled " sissy it's me n/n" ( n/n means Nick Name ) I hugged her " where's big bros and sister " she looked like she was so happy to finally met her sister after a year daddy looks our way he looks happy baby's faceplates shifted in happiness ( seriously stuff doesnt look like it's pronounced 😓flowerfell sans:welp it ain't your fault Me: hey readers I'm sorry :( I am continuing the story I'm so sorry I just got really busy!!!! IM SO SO SO SORRY!!!!)