Chapter one

London when do you start?

"In like 5 minutes boss " I say walking past him because I don't have time for him today

I come out the back room to see one of the new girls giving a great performance. everyone's going wild and then she swings her leg around the pole and her body is parallel to the floor and suddenly she falls face first . Blood pouring from her face , the security rush to pull her off the table . I get ready to get on my table but I look over and a man has put his finger in the blood left on the new girls table and tasted it .

"Ugh people are so wierd here "I think to myself as a old ass man comes up handing me a 100 dollar bill saying he wants a lap dance later and walks away .

I get on my table and do my dance people automatically starts throwing me money and putting it in my stocking .

I get on my table and do my dance  people automatically starts throwing me money and putting it in my stocking

As soon as my dance was over I headed over to the table where the old man was , he was sitting with a very young girl (no older than 19) "Let me introduce you to my wife India, " he says

"Let me introduce you to my wife India, " he says .
I start laughing because bro he's like 90 so this must be a joke. there's no way they can convince me he is married to this girl but then I see her sitting there with a big ass diamond ring on her finger .
"Okaaayyy " I say to myself as I shake her hand and she automatically pulls me outside for a smoke .

"Do you like to party " she asks pulling a almost empty vodka bottle offering it to me .

"Yes I do " but I know drinking doesn't do me well nowadays so I politely decline .

"More for me then " she says pouring the vodka into the beer .

Disgusted I say " did you really just mix vodka and beer ? That's disgusting ."

" no it's good , we do it all the time " she says taking the whole cup up to the head .

" baby girl I would have to pop a couple mollys everyday too if I was married to your husband."

She immediately pulls me to the lap dance room and we immediately start to make out for a long time I'm talking 10 songs long . This girl so fine that As one song ends I asked her for one more song . She nods her head so start grinding on her lap but something feels odd , something definitely wasn't right . Turns out the bitch didn't nod her head ,she was having a fucking seizure .

" oh my god , what the fuck do I do " I yell panicking.

There's no manager near and nobody around to help and I don't know what to do . I can't leave her back here alone and if I do nothing she might die and I'm definitely not getting paid for all these dances either way . All of a sudden she stops shaking so I start to tap her softly .

"India , india , are you okay " I say in her ear . I get no responce but drool running down her cheek .

I half carry / half drag her back where her husband was sitting but he wasn't there so I throw seizure sally into a chair and begin to look for him . Maybe he forgot where he was and walked off into a walk in and died like seriously he is so old .

I finally find him in the most expensive room under a Mountain of strippers like seriously there's 8 girls on him bumping and grinding on him . I try to get his attention by wave and shouting but he doesn't lose his gaze from all the tittys and ass in face I have no choice but to squeeze in between the girls trying to not get anyone's pussy in my face I scream " YOUR WIFE ALMOST DIED !! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !?!?" Grandpa is so pissed that he shoves the girls right off his lap and slams through the front door . Now im wondering how do I explain to 8 girls there not getting paid for their dances until he marches back in like nothing happened .

" how much does she owe you " he asks.
" sir , it's fine .. is she okay ? " I ask
" she's fine she does this all the time I took her to the car so she can sleep it off now how much does she owe you ? " he asks irritably
" nothing it's okay . " I say getting ready to walk away .
" come dance with us and I'll pay you everything she owes." He says pulling on my arm .
I snatch away politely declining at the same time and decide to go take a nap in the dressing room . I wake up a few hours later deciding to go get a water from the bar . GUESS WHO HAS WOKEN UP , CLIMBED OUT THE CAR , AND DECIDED TO ORDER HERSELF ANOTHER BEER . As I approach her slowly I tap her and say " India , your awoke . How are you feeling ?" She responds " hi I'm India . You're really pretty , can I get a lap dance from you ? Do you party ?"

I give her a hug and smile as I walk out the building I laugh saying to myself " damn , my lap dances so good they cause seizures."