Power Goals

Introduction

 My name is Cressida and I’ve written the book, Power Goals, to guide you  step by step, in gaining  the success tools to  not only manifest your desires but create the successful life you’ve always intended to have.     

.  If you are reading this book, you’ve already taken the first step. You have dreams and you want to make them happen.  .  

 Believe it or not many people have forgotten or given up on their dreams.     They   muddle through the motions of their lives without really understanding that each moment of each day presents unlimited opportunities for change.   

In this book, I present a set of tools to create the kind of success you desire.  It is also my belief that with these tools you can power up your life and bring your dreams up to the surface and into your life’s reality. 

The ideas presented in this book are ones I personally use to create the life I have now.  I have also added in some simple ideas I call living power boosts to help you along your voyage.

I believe all success begins with a dream.  Dreams must be followed by four key ideas.  Hard work, perseverance, higher thinking, and faith.

We all have ideas, goals, and dreams that inspire us.  I believe these are given to us by the universe, good thoughts, or God, as I call him.  I also believe God(as I call him) guides us along our path to reach our dreams as long as we are willing to  do the footwork.     

We all process the power to achieve .   I also believe that many of us have lost faith in ourselves and our ability to make our dreams a reality.  It is my  job to help power you up.  By showing you step by step, how to use the tools  I have shared in this book, you have the ability  to bring your dreams back up  to the surface.  Every minute of every day is an opportunity to re-invest  in yourself and  in the  success of bringing your dreams into your reality.

I live by the belief that while we set our intentions and follow them with action, the universe(or God as I call him) responds.  At times many things happen at once, and sometimes they unfold   slowly.  Patience and persistence is required.  I have also come to believe that the voyage is much more satisfying than that of the destination.

The steps in manifesting your dreams and achieving the success you desire

The first step to manifesting any desire is to set your intents and make a firm commitment to them.  This may seem like an easy step, however, many people abandon their dreams by giving in to negativity or procrastination.  They give in to the idea that they should put anything off today and do it tomorrow.  They listen to negative and self defeating  thoughts  I call these  “dream busters”.  These thoughts block us from going any further in achieving our goals.  Commitment requires action and dreams require a complete follow through process.   

The second step we begin the plan of action.  I guide you in setting up  up your own personal  dream journal, along with it’s  visual board to connect   you  to your  goals and also your dreams.  .  I believe  visual boards are very powerful tools in attracting the ideas we want to create and making them happen. 

The third step is another action one.  We will reflect on your list and bring focus to what they mean to you.  In order to work toward any goal, it is important to understand the value it holds for you.

The fourth step is a fun exercise where we will create your personal map.  This will be a blue print of the voyage you plan to take. 

 In the fifth part, we will initiate your plan of action.

All of these steps may seem overwhelming.  Don’t’ worry.  You don’t have to do them all at once.  Just take each step as slowly or as quickly as you feel is right for you.  Remember, creating your dreams is a joyful process that takes energy.  It’s suppose to be exciting so take a deep breath, pull out your notebook, and get ready to work.