Chapter 35

May 2017~

Harry's POV~

Seriously? Things were just getting interesting!

I jump off of Gen and run over to the intercom. "Is there like a meeting room or something you can have them wait in?" I plead.

"Sure thing Mr Styles, I'll show then to the family lounge in Dr Horan's wing Sir."

"Thank you!" I yell before turning around, to my disappointment Gen had already pulled on her clothes and was buttoning up her pants.

"I uh, I guess I'll see you later?" She says as she makes her way to the door.

"Come with me." I insist.

"Harry I don't know if that's a good idea, you should spend time with your family." Gen replies sadly.

"I want you to meet them Gen." I state firmly as I brush a hair from her face.

"There is something between us Harry, we don't even know what it is. If your family suspects it and tells someone I could lose my job and possibly my license." She sighs. "We've already crossed the line enough." Gen adds with her lip quivering.

Her words are saying one thing but her lips are telling me the exact opposite.

"What has crossed the line?"

"We kissed." She answers simply.

"Did we?" I reply with a smirk causing her to break out in a bright smile. "Come on, as long as I'm happy my family won't care. Just act like my therapist in front of them ok?"

"Fine, just let me change into something more professional first." She says huffing.

Won't matter cause she'll still look sexy as fuck.

"Thank you." I smile at her and kiss her cheek.

We walk out of my room and over to hers, I was waiting outside while she changed. After a few minutes she came out in a tight pencil skirt, silk blouse and heels making her as tall as I am.

"Go change." I growled and Gen's eyes went  wide.

"What? Why?"

I take a stop closer to her, not used to being eye level with her, "Because I'm this close to hiking up that skirt and fucking you against the door." I whisper huskily before pulling back. "Plus my father will hit on you endlessly." I add with a smirk as the blush finally leaves Gen's face.

She looks down my body biting her lip before huffing and stomping back into her room.

"You can look all you want baby!" I yell after her.

Holy fuck what is she doing?

She was bent over by her dresser and unbuckling her heels, then she kick. them off and stands up. Gen tosses me a glance over her shoulder as she unzips her skirt and slides it down revealing her navy lace thong. She then slides off her blouse and tosses it to the side.

So this is what I get when I tease her.

I wanted to stride over to her, grab her by the hips and makes the fuck out with her but my family is waiting and I need to kill my arousal I already had going on.

Kiwi kiwi kiwi. FUCK. Ok Harry think of sad puppies, think of little dead-

"Ready?" Gen asks as she exits her room, she had on some dark wash skinny jeans, a cardigan and some ballet flats. She looked sweet and innocent.

HA bullshit.  

"Yup!" I responded and let her walk in front of me, her hips swayed as her ass looks absolutely sinful in those jeans.