A Fallout Story

Chapter 1

I guess you can say it all began at October 23rd 2077 when the world could not sustain its self no longer and raged with nuclear fire.Ever since the discovery of war using rock and bone war has been evolving ever so rapidly but war,war never changes.People thought that that would be the last of humanity but there were strong and blast-proof under ground bunkers also known as vaults where people before the war would go(if they were even accepted by Vault-Tec)to survive the nuclear holocaust.And after 200 years of waiting,people started leaving the vaults only to find the hellish-wasteland to greet them.I was was one of these survivors and had no choice of leaving or staying when I left.During the war people thought this was the last bloody chapter of Human History but war,war never changes.

I was born(or so I was told)and raised in Vault 101.It was an ok life with bright and distracting ceiling lights but it was a hole in the ground so I understood.School was ok too,with one friend named Amata, a good and beloved friend.And it's not school without the occasional bully.Ah,yes but this bully had a so called gang too!That bully's name was Butch and the Tunnel Snakes.This started when I was about ten years of age and once in a while they'd pick on me and other vault dweller teenagers.Sadly and luckily I could always avoid them.It turns out that Amata's father is the overseer,so everytime they would pick on me or Amata or anyone else,they wouldn't do that without me hearing it and I would say"oh boy,I don't think the overseer would like this...".To be honest,it was fun,why with my charismatic charms I could speak to anybody and get a deal out of them.But like I said and I'll say it again,it was an ok life.

In the vault there was other stuff to do other than school.My father,the vault doctor and his colleague Jonas would would teach me a thing or two about medicine which was fun for me because I liked to learn new things.I guess you can say it's a hobby of mine.To when I was five and running around the vault and tripping and getting a "boo-boo", till I was 16 and getting beat up by butch, but I would always get fixed up by my old man.Another thing I learned to do is to shoot and no, I didn't shoot a combat shotgun,the overseer would have kicked me out if I would have(I would already leave in a couple years any way).The first gun I shot was a BB gun.I got it for my tenth birthday.But that's not the only think got,I also got my Pip-Boy 3000,a little more complicated than a wrist watch you see,it could tell if you had a broken limb,your inventory,certain jobs you would have to do,a geiger counter,and it could even tell you the time.