Prologue:

How will I start this story of mine. Pwede bang once upon a time? or It was a bright sunny day? Well I guess its not perfect for my stupidity. Yeah! Stupidity. Life is so complicated and I don't know why did I let myself fell into this kind of stupid situation. Pero hindi niyo ako masisisi. I just loved him. That's all. Actually it was accidentally love at first sight or maybe at many times. At hangang ngayon mahal ko parin siya. Even though he won't like me. Like EVER!

Pero I was always there. And he was there for the person he love. I am always trying  to reach him. Oo.. Ang corny tingnan at pakinggan but it was the truth. He was so close yet so far to reach. Ginawa ko na ang lahat as in lahat kasi alam ko worth of waiting. Kasi para sakin siya na talaga ang night in shinning and shimmering prince ko. So I let myself live in a fantasy. A fantasy that I should not believe.

But what if it wasn't the right ending I was waiting? What if he doesn't even want me nor love me? And what if I jump and thought he was going to catch me? Would I ever survive the agony for love? or Accept that it is only friendship that I was fighting for.

AN/: Enjoy reading and Please vote for this story.. Thank you po..  ^_^