Prologue

(A/N: Hello, guys!!!! I have made another story. And I hope you support this like what you did to HVC. I will still continue HVC so, don't worry. >< Happy Reading!!!)

-----Prologue-----

(A/N: Well, this is not actually a prologue but more on a teaser. These are lines of the characters, okay?)

"Can you be my Helen? 'Cause I would gladly launch a thousand ships for you."

"I'm no Helen but I'll be your Heaven. And I'll never leave you for any Paris."

-----

"I am so wrong to trust you! You're just like my mom who tried to kill me multiple times and my father who did nothing to save me. All you people had done was to hurt me! From the start, I knew Hell would always be Hell but I took the risk! At tingnan mo kung anong napala ko ngayon! Ang tanga ko!"

"I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to hurt you. I was tempted. Just another chance, Babe. I'll swear to never disappoint you again. Just another chance, Heaven. Please. Please don't leave me. You know I'll be nothing without you. Please. Please, Babe."

"Sana naisip mo 'yan before you did what you did. I don't want to leave you but you left me no choice."

-----

"All you need is to listen, Heaven."

"Let me go, then. Untie this rope!"

"Please give me one more chance. I can't just let go of you like that."

"Screw you, Hell! Let me go, will you?"

"Huminahaon ka nga diyan. Well, I don't need your permission anyway. I'll court you again and I'll surely get you back by hook or by crook."

-----

"Don't you dare touch her! Give her even the tiniest mark, I'll swear I'll track you down. Sisiguraduhin kong mauubos ang lahi niyo! You don't know me, Caivano!"

"You are one to speak, eh? Wala ka nang magagawa. She'll die anyway kahit na pakawalan ko man siya ngayon. And you know that, Lestrange."

"Damn it! Damn it! I'll make you face death!"

"Well, I am Death."

----

"I-i'm sorry t-to drag you i-into this. You got H-hell for a boyfriend. You k-know how much I love you, r-right?"

"I-i do. S-so, please don't l-leave me. You won't a-and I know that."

"N-no matter w-what happens, I'll b-be with you. Always a-and forever. Heaven and Hell."

(A/N: So, how was it, guys? Comment naman po if itutuloy ko pa 'to or hindi. Salamat. :")))