Missing You

“Luhan hyung, are you busy? Can we go out today?” Sehun said in a cheerful tone. But it seems like Luhan is not paying any attention to him.

“Hyung? Are you okay?” Sehun asked. This time Luhan looked at him.

“I’m okay Sehun. We’ll go out some other time. Nae?” Luhan said, patting Sehun’s shoulder. “Yah! Xiumin!” Luhan called to Xiumin who was few feet away from them. Luhan walked towards Xiumin’s direction leaving Sehun standing there alone.

“I miss you hyung.” Sehun whispered to himself, looking at the two who was happily chatting with each other.

It has always been like this, since Xiumin the exchanged student at our school arrived. I don’t hate him though, he’s a special person for Luhan hyung, and he’s special to me too, because hyung likes him. I just envy him sometimes because he’s always with Luhan hyung.

“Sehun-ah why are you still standing there? We’re gonna be late.” Tao approached me.

“Nothing. Let’s go.” I replied.

“*cough cough* cough,cough*”

“Hun-ah you’re cough is really getting worse these days.” We stopped for a moment at the school’s hallway.

“I’m okay Tao-ssi, it’s nothing.” We continued on walking until we reached our classroom.

“Hun-ah, do you want me to go with you for a check-up.” Tao whispered.

“No need, I’m perfectly fine.” I replied with a big smile on my face. But the truth is I’m suffering inside, emotionally and physically. I wanted to go to the doctor for a check-up, but I want to do it with Luhan hyung, since he’s the one whose always accompanying me with these kind of things.

But I’m afraid that I’m going to ruin his schedule If I asked him to accompany me. He’s very busy these days, Xiumin hyung and him are in their last year here in the university, and it must be very stressful for the both of them. I don’t want to be a burden to hyung anymore. That’s why I decided to just endure the pain, emotionally and physically. I’m going to die anyways.

Few days have passed and my cough is getting worse than ever. Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night just to cough. Blood are starting to come out. I just ignored it, and think that everything’s going to be alright.

* ding dong *

I walked towards the door to open it. My head hurts, my cough has just gotten worse, and my vision is spinning. However I still managed to open the door, my mind and heart is hoping that it was Luhan hyung, but it’s not him.

I haven’t seen him for a few days now, since I can’t go to school because of this stupid cough. He’s not replying to my messages or answering my calls, so I stopped bothering him. Maybe he’s very busy with their projects and school works that he doesn’t have time to check his phone.

“Hun-ah, Kwenchana?”  Tao asked in a worried tone. I just gave him a thumbs up as a response.

“I haven’t seen you in the university these past few days, that’s why I decided to pay you a visit to check if you’re fine, but it looks like you’re not. Did you pay a visit to the doctor yet?” Tao asked.

“I don’t need it. I’m perfectly fi . . .” before I finished what I was going to say, everything went black.

“Hun-ah! Hun-ah! Wake up! Aish! What am I going to do?” That was the last thing I heard from Tao before I completely passed out.