Chapter 1

(Y/n) gulps she didn't know what to do once she first saw that belt in her mother's hand. She was frozen like an statue ... She backs up a bit.

(Y/n): " M-mom, I can explain j-just give me a few se- "

(Y/m): " I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ... THE FACT IS YOUR PREGNANT AT THE AGE YOU IS NOW ... But I am happy ... BUT STILL "!

(Y/n): " I-Its was an accident I didn't plan on getting pregnant mom... ".

Your mom's eyes started to twitch with rage. You saw her face turn to red ... Your eyes widen like in a worried way ... You didn't want to get hit with the belt or the child to get her. Your mom wasn't that kind of person to hurt children She loved them very much.

(Y/m): " Who the baby's father ... And please don't say that Sasuke kid "?

You noded and started to cry. Your mom sighed in disappointment. She told you to go to your bedroom and you obeyed her. You quickly ran past her have tears scroll down your face.

You busted open your door and flopped down on the bed like an person tossing a doll. You cried into your pink .. You were very upset at that time but that didn't stop you from keeping the baby thats developing inside of you.

(Y/n): " I need to tell Sasuke "

At that time Sasuke didn't know that you were pregnant because when you were around him you didn't t show. She texts him to let him know...... And his reaction wasn't so great.

Sasuke: " WHAT ... WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT.... "?

(Y/n): " Yes, I-I'm pregnant ... But no worries ".

Sasuke: " WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN NO WORRIES .. DO YOU KNKW WHAT THIS MEANS .. MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME ".

You stopped texting him. You laid on her back putting your hand on your stomach saying.

(Y/n): " I will be a Great mother to you no matter what ... Even if it cost my life "!

To be Continued.... Vote and Comment ;)