Week with the boyfriend.

H2O: 'You played awesome tonight, this game is always fun to play, I would like to play with you again sometime. :D '

(GamerTag): 'Sure, that sounds nice, you played great as well c: '

This was how it all started along the couple of years we became closer and did Skype calls together and eventually he told me that he was a Youtuber and had a channel with over 8 million subscribes. I could care less about the number, as long as he was happy with his job. Now for myself I was a _________, which made me travel from time to time to get inspiration, get away from the stress of work or to work on projects of mine own. So there were times where we could of met but we decided on our 4-year anniversary to meet fully in person. To tell the truth I was a little self conscious on what would happen. Would he still like me after this week of staying with him? Grabbing my luggage I head over to the door and see him holding a sign that says '(Gamertag)'. "Really Jonathan? You decided to find me that way. Who knows if there were any other gamers here who now have added me on STEAM or other gaming platform to their friend list?" I walk over and punch his shoulder playfully and then hug him. He drops the sign and hugs me back.

"It's great to actually meet you in person. We have been waiting awhile haven't we? Now would my lady like to come with me?" He guided me to the taxi, held the door open and I giggled at his silly gentleman's attitude. He explained that he lived a bit far from the airport and that this was the best way to get here and he put my suitcase in the trunk. When we got to his house he put brought up my stuff to the guest bedroom while I started snooping around his house until I came upon his gamer room.

"Wow this is nice." Walking over I sit in his chair and spin. Moving the mouse a bit to activate one of the sleeping monitors I blush seeing it was a picture I had given him of when I went to E3. Suddenly I feel hands on my shoulders and I jump slightly but then see his face in the reflection.

"You shouldn't be snooping around my stuff (Name)." He reached down and kissed my neck lightly. Blushing slightly at his actions I turn around in his chair with one leg folded over the other.

"Why not, got something your hiding from me?" I give him a playful wink and stand up wrapping my arms around his neck. "So what are the plans for tonight?"

"Well I was thinking we go get food, play some videogames so I can record and then a movie if you would like with some snuggle time."

"Sounds great!" Smiling we head back out to go get dinner.

...Time Skip...

"Delirous get your ass back here right now!" Currently we were playing GTA V and he had put C4's on my character when I left to go to the bathroom. When I had got back he blew me up and everyone in the call was laughing. Quickly hiring a robber to go get him I grab a motorcycle and start racing back to where they were trying to start the glitch that makes you fall upwards when hit.

"WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!" The robber had gotten over $5000.00. "I'm goanna kill you (nickname)." But he didn't know where I was. so I came flying over a hill on the motorbike and hit his character, which made him go flying up in the air and continue heading upwards.

"SUCK IT DELIROUS!" Everyone started laughing as he got stuck in the glitch.

"HEEELLLLPPPPPPP, SOMEONE SHOOT ME DOWN!" But everyone just kept laughing and then I eventually shot him with a rocket launcher, which made him die. Then after another hour of recording everyone said goodnight and got off the Skype call, looking at the time it was currently 2:32 am. Jonathan soon walked into the room.

"That was pretty mean of you." He pouted and I chuckled walking over to him hugging him.

"Will a kiss make it better?" He muttered 'yes' and so I kissed him and we started making out until it lead to his bedroom. "Hey I'm too tired for a movie tonight so how about just I be your teddy bear and we cuddle?"

"Sounds good to me." I leave the room quickly to change into pajamas and come back to see him with his pajamas on and the TV on with Buler's Day off on. "It was on the comedy channel." Getting in bed with him I cuddle into his side. This week with him might not be so bad. "Love you Jonathan."

"Love you too (Name)."