The first day

As adym was sleeping peacefuly he gets a awful wake up from his alarm, he slaps it till it turns off when it turns off he wakes up and get ready for work. on his way to work he stops for a coffee. he then  contuines his way to work. when he gets there he finds out he has loads of meetings he goes and sits down. he looks  up and sees a new girl she's short has blonde hair and a huge ass she has nice lips she was like a dream girl she had blue eyes. she sat next to adym he went all shy she started talking with him she got deeper into a chat with adym they talked about  personal things. she asked for his number adym wrote it on paper and gave it to her "see you tomorrow " she said as she was walking away adym said "bye have a good night" as she walked away adym couldn't help but look at her. he walked out to the car park to go home, he saw that her car wouldn't start so adym offerned to take her home, as they were walking towards the car she said I live on the other side of LA can I stay at yours tonight "yeah sure" said adym so he was starting to go home but he made a quick stop at in and out it was 10:30 at night when they got back to adyms so her and adym just went to chill in adyms room they talked more and she said " hey I didn't ask what your name was" adym replyed my names adym but you can call me ricco she said " hey ricco I'm ruby" they talked for hours when they fainally went to bed ruby relised she had  nothing to sleep in so adym gave her one of his tshirts...