EPILOGUE

I took a ragged breath as i spoke out all my feelings to her , i could hear her gasping and i smiled to myself as i took her hand and kissed the back of it , rubbing little circles on it as i told her everything, "Ebony baby , i want to always be ...

I took a ragged breath as i spoke out all my feelings to her , i could hear her gasping and i smiled to myself as i took her hand and kissed the back of it , rubbing little circles on it as i told her everything, "Ebony baby , i want to always be by your side , i want to be there for you through thick and thin, i want to be the first man to hold you when your feeling down , to kiss and hug you when you need comfort , to be the one that twirls you and celebrates with you on your good days , i want to be the one that grows old with you and have little children running around us , so will you" i said as i kneeled down on one knee and toke out a 24 karat ring out of my pocket , it was a white gold ring with 8 Crystal small diomands in the shape of a diomand  and a bright gold one in the middle while at the back it had tied string like design and had my initials, "will you do me the biggest honor of being my beutiful wife" i said as i felt my adam apples bob up and down waiting for her answer , i looked up but it never came instead i heard a gunshot and a loud bliss scream of a young woman standing in front of my eyes falling to her knees and holding on to me , my eyes widened and i felt the whole freaking world stop , everything was in slow motion and i felt like i was in a movie who was experiencing something painful , i looked down at ebony to see her face ten time paler and her lips turning a shade or dark purple , i shaked my head and shaked her body trying to wake her up , to do anything , i put my hand on her chest and pressed down on it with my two hands and just then i saw the beutiful colour of  red coming out of the back of her head and i wanted to scream ,shout even but i couldn't , my throat felt like it was on fire and i kept my tears inside not letting them leave , not yet , i quickly dialed 911 and called an ambulance and told them to come over here as quickly as they could , i hugged ebony closly as i now felt the tears that wanted to be set free run wildly down my cheeks ,"Ebony baby hold on the ambulance is coming now" i said as i looked around looking for the one that shot her , i stood up but felt her hand reach out and i quickly toke her in my arms and held her closely ,"D-Dont leave me Grayson please" she said in a hoarse voice making me whimper and kissing her forhead as i held her hand and kissed it as well ,"  i wont baby i wont just hold on" i said as i cradled her.