Studio P.1

Shawn POV:
Andrew called me Few times and I didn't pick up, he wanted me to come to the Studio but I was already on my way Home. I wanted to see my Girlfriend, I drove to her House and parked in front of her House. I have a key for her house so I don't have to ring. I opened the Door and looked for her but I didn't find her. So I went to our bedroom and saw her on the terrace, she is wearing one of my Harry Potter Shirt and panties ,I can tell she isn't wearing a bra which makes it even more Hot.
"hey Babe" I Said and gave her a passionate Kiss. I could feel her Smile while I kissed her. This drives me Crazy. "Andrew Called me, he said you should go to the Studio for your Album" she chuckled a little and sat down on my lap. I hold her tight in my arms not wanting letting go of her. "My god why am I so lucky? You aren't even wearing a bra babe, you must be punished from Daddy" i carried her back in the Room and lay her Gently on our Big Bed so I was on top of her. I began to kiss her Neck down to her stomach which made her laugh a little. "Shawn, stop" "Why should I" I mumbled under the Kisses. "Because Andrew is waiting for you" I stopped kissing her and began tickling her "S-Sha-wn W-wha-t T-the F-Uck S-Stop i-i-it" she escaped from the Bedroom to the Kitchen and i was running behind her. I carried her to the Kitchen Counter and sat her down. I whisperd in her ear "Andrew can wait, I want to have something special with you in our Bed, naked" I smirked at her while she was blushing like crazy. "Shawn you can't, Your whole team is waiting in the Studio and Andrew as well. Please do me the Favour and listen to Andrew, I will wait until you come home, and by then" she came closer to my ear and whisper "I can make everything ready" I could feel her Breath which is super Hot. I kissed her one last time and made my way to the Studio.

My first Imagine, this one isn't that Dirty but it will get dirty soon 😌