Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Good Morning!" I greeted Tinkerbell, my beloved lazy cat. She was stretching her legs and then licking her paws. I smiled from the cuteness it brings to my sight.

Bringing my feet to the cold tiled floor, I stood up stretching my own arms and walked towards the bathroom. Stripping out of my PJ's, I walked to the shower. Taking a break from my usual cold shower, I turned the knob to hot and realize that I forgot how relaxing it feels. After a shower, I cleaned myself then wrapping my body with a clean towel. Headed towards my closet, taking a moment to look at the hanging clothes then soon whine at the thought of having nothing to wear. After scanning through hangers after hangers and hangers, I finally decided to just go with a plain white t-shirt and ripped knee jeans for today, matching it with my almost worn-out white converse.

Saying my goodbye to tinkerbell, I went on to lock the door behind me to grab my morning dose of coffee.

"Good Morning!" Greeting Mrs. Flynn, the old lady from the first floor.

"Someone had a good sleep last night, any luck on the boyfriend search?" Mrs. Flynn asks teasingly about my unlucky stand on the love category.

"Good sleep yes, but boyfriend I would like to not comment on that today." Giving her a smile that she instantly return. "I'll go ahead." Gesturing as I walk out the main building door.

On my way to Ricky's cafe, a frown automatically plastered on my face as I saw the long line of people as I entered the cafe. Waiting for 15 minutes in line to order and another 3 minutes for my coffee. As the barista called out my name, I was about to take my coffee when a teenager shouted.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S HIM!" a group of teens behind me rushed towards the door. Others bumping my shoulder along the way.

"Hey!" I called out to them to demand an apology but they seem to not hear me. "Damn Teenagers." I hissed taking my coffee. Signaled Ricky that I'll get going, he only nods as he was asking another customer their orders.

I roll my eyes at the sight of those teenagers, eagerly looking at a phone screen and groan in disappointment.

"We haven't had any information on his whereabouts." A girl in red said pouting.

"Teens with their showbiz buzz." I muttered to myself taking a sip on my coffee. As the liquid touched my tongue, it immediately registered that It wasn't my coffee. Checking for the name - Jennyfer, the name was poorly misspelled on the cup, making me groan in even more disappointment.

On a curved corner, a kid almost runs into me, as I harshly halted on my feet the coffee spilled on my white shirt. "Shit!" I cursed as the hot liquid made contact with my skin under the shirt. I threw the now empty cup in a nearby trash, I harshly tried to wipe the coffee off my shirt but definitely fail. Glancing at the walk light, I started walking towards the other street still wiping my shirt clean. A loud honk was heard making me look towards where the sound was coming from, my eyes landed on a black car fastly approaching to where I was standing. I shut my eyes closed just waiting for an impact.

Loud gasps were heard as the screeching sound of wheels stopped. I peeked with one eye, trying to look at what happened. The car was inches away from my body, that it lead me to breathe panicly. The passenger seat of the car opened, the guy is probably in his mid-40's came over.

"Are you alright?" He worriedly asks, he too was panicking. I couldn't utter any words just had my eyes blankly looking at the guy. "Miss?"

"I-I" as I was about to say something when everything turned blurry then all black.

___________________