It's For The Best

Hi everyone yea i dont alway like these note thingys (most of the times i dont even read them) but i had to write this so ..... here i guess.

Before you read please note

* I own nothing besides the plot of the story. The story is one of my ideas so if your story or you know someone ele's story that is similar then i guess great minds think a like because I have Never read a TomCo story in my life.

Otherwise from that please vote comment and enjoy it.

P.S no haters  ( I'm well aware of the fact that I maybe a bit of a destoryer of the "Oh So Wonderful language that is English" so you dont need to point it out) .

________________________________________________________________________________

Tom's POV

*Appears in Marco's bedroom*

Hey Marco can i-

TOM!!!! * gets into his signature fighting position* what are YOU doing here? Oh i see you came to get Star again haven't you, well for the last time she doesn't want you and I'm not handling her over without a fight.

WHAT!!!Marco that's n- before I could even finish Marco start attacking me.

No wait (blocks a karate chop) Marco? (Blocks another one) Can you (blocks a kick) listen to me. I dodges a chair he threw.

I started to get really angry and huge fire flames surrounded me knocking Marco on the ground. I then snap back to reality realizing what was happening. I became so worried that I had hurt him and that instantly calms me down causing my flames to disappear.

Omg!!! Marco I'm so sorry are you hurt? I didn't mean to do it, I was just trying to talk to you but you kept attacking me and I got so angry.

Whatever you can leave because Star isn't here, he said and turn to leave.

No wait I actually didn't come for Star.

You didn't?

No I didn't. I actually came here for you ... um I mean to talk to you .*laughs nervously*

Talk to me about what?

*Blushes* Umm well you see I- I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to say it. Marco Diaz I lo-

The door flies open and Star comes rushing in. MARCO!!! She jumps into his arms wrapping her arms and legs around him and kisses him right on the lips.

After a while they pulled away. "Hey Star "he said with so much love and adoration. After a while they turn towards me but I was already gone.

I returned to my home and lay flat across my stomach on my bed. I sigh, reaching under my pillow I pulled out a picture. It is a collage of that day Marco and I spent together. We 'ere hugging, singing just goofing around and it was the best.

Sigh

I can't deny it I love Marco Diaz

I can't deny it I love Marco Diaz. I wish so much for us to be together but seeing him and Star today not only broke my heart but it also opened my eyes. Seeing that it's better if I never tell him. He's happy so I guess I'm happy too.

I felt the water on my hand and that was when I realized that I have been crying. WTF I'm a Demon I'm not supposed to cry yet here I'm with what seems like an endless river of tears running down my cheek and over some human. I chuckle at how pathetic it seems yet still I can feel my heart breaking more and more just thinking about never being able to tell him how I feel but it's for the best because let's face it he's a human and I a demon, He's the safe kid I bring pain and suffering, he's in Love with Star and I'm in love with him. It's just tragedy waiting to happen.

Sigh

It's for the Best, I thought as I fall into a dreamless sleep hoping to wake with a less broken heart. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alright yes I know its short but it's my first story on here. I you really enjoyed it in someway or another.

Comment or message me tell me if you like it or not. if you want more and longer TomCo Story just let me know 

Thanks for Reading Love you lots 

Heart&Kisses from LittlePrincess to You