Not Just Teenage Stuff: Chapter 1- People

• Dedicated to ALL OF MY FRIENDS

Have you ever loved someone? I mean Truely Loved them. Not the teenage love where its a different person every week. Well if you have, you will undersatand this story completly.

__________________________________________<3________________________________________

These are the people in the story. The names have not been changed and everything I put in here I truely believe with all my heart:)

_________________________________________ <3________________________________________

Girls:

DD(Me): A loud entergetic girl with light brown hair & beautiful blue eyes. Also, Hunters Girlfriend:) 15 years old, Plays flute in Band & color Gaurd in Marching Band.

Sharee: DDs Bestfriend. Also loud & entergetic. Brown hair and hazel eyes. 14 years old, plays clarinet in all Bands.:)

Alex(Asian): One of DD's Close friends. Who is Viatnamese. Everyone calls her Asian or Alli Asian. She has red hair and brown eyes(I think). 14 years old. Like our only friend who isnt in band.

Olivia(Livi): Once again one of DD's closest friends. long blonde hair & blue eyes like mine!! 15 years old. somewhat does percussion in band and is in chior.

Alyssa: A friend of DD's . Has green eyes & red hair. is 15 years old. Trys to play Flute in band( it might help if she could count to 4) and plays basketball.

______________________________________<3________________________________________

Boys:

Hunter(Smurfie/Muffin): DD's Boyfriend:) and the one she loves more than anything(except Sharee:) they are the same) Brown hair and Brown eyes. 15 Years old Also does Band Percussion in everything & is just plain amazing:)!!!!

Cory(The Hobo): DD's Buddy & Hunters Bestfriend. He is freakishly tall. 15 years old. Blonde hair & blue eyes. Everyone says we have the prettiest eyes out of all of our friends. he plays the Sax in our band and some percussion.

Logan(Logie Wogie): Everyones driver lol jk he drives us wherever we are going most of the time! But he is one of DD's best guy friends he like 7 Feet tall and he has black hair and Brown eyes(maybe I dont know im never close enough to find out lol) He plays Trumpet in every kind of Band imaginable Hes always playing his trumpet and he is 17 years old.

Kyle(Kylie Flower): Kyle is the band Hippie lol everyone has always called him that and he plays persussion in Marching band and Trombone in Concert band but both in pepband he did have shaggy brown hair and i dont know what color eyes cause you cant see them(except he just got his hair cut really short and now you can but no one cares) he just turned 17 on the 22 of april Happy birhtday Kylie

______________________________________<3________________________________________

These are all of them so far I might add some people as I go so if you dont know who someone is come back here!!!!! :) Hope you enjoy I'll update some of the actuall story soon!!!!!!