Under the Armor

I decided to create this collection because I have too many ideas which I sadly can't use all. Since they are too useful, I'll use them in OneShots and publish here. They are mostly about Bennoda or deal at least with a relationship between Chester and Mike.

Hopefully you enjoy this!

Under the Armor

"Left or right?" I showed him the two vambraces, he just grinned.
"How often have I explained?" He came closer to me and kissed my forehead.
"Too often, Koishi." I laughed lightly and tied the bands of the left vambrace around his left arm. The piece of the armor was made of some layers of thick canvas which were cover by thin lacquered pads of bamboo. It is strong enough to be hit by a Katana and the flesh below it would be still fine.
"You're too adorable." I looked up and saw deeply into the Halfjapanese's brown eyes. Mike was a nice man, actually a handsome man. And he loved me although I'm a man too and we could get into troubles. So I always dress like a woman, use tons of make up and wear a black wig to cover my blonde curls.
"Now keep calm and don't move." He rolled his eyes and let me close the Hakama. I was used to undress him but I also liked to put on his thin armor. First I tied the bands of the trouser's front part and then of the back. He looked so nice in these skirt like trousers. Slowly he sat down and stroked over my cheeks. I smiled softly and kissed him, left some of my red lipstick on his pale skin. He seemed not so amused about this fact. But I ignored him and knelt down, put the jambeaus on.
"I miss home." The samurai in front of me sighed.
"Me too." We have been at the festival of the Shogun since a half week plus four days of traveling and it was very boring. As well I had to be completely a woman, his wife who actually just cares about his household and doesn't speak too much. I not even missed my home, I missed my private time and space.
"Do they feed our kittens and dogs?" Hopefully they, the tree tricolored cats and the Akita, would be fine when we are home again.
"Of course. They are paid to do this."
"With rice." I added and kissed his knees before I stood up and collected the cuirasses. It was made similar to the other parts of the armor but boosted with leather. The armor was made only for these acted festivals and not for fights or war. Every bullet of these new guns could kill him.
"But it's how they want to be paid!" He laughed and kissed my forehead as I tied the bands of the armor's sides.
"I'm happy to be here with you." I kissed him and stroked through his black hair.
"I love you, Chester." Slowly he took me in his arms und hugged me.
"I love you too." I whispered but felt insecure because if somebody would find us we could get many troubles.

"Shinoda-San!" A guy outside the tent yelled. Carefully Mike ripped off me and took his bow.
"I'm coming!" He told the man and gave me a lovely look, then he walked out of our tent. I followed him submissively a meter behind him and observed how he stroked the neck of his black horse. It was decorated with some pompons and red ribbons. He climbed onto his horse and took the bow from a young man and stroked the horse again. Finally he ride away. I followed him too and walked to the main plaza of the festival where the Samurai showed their skills in riding, archery and Kendo. As he reached the middle of the plaza between the bleachers the audience started to cheer loudly. Mike took his bow and the first arrow. I was feared of whether he can fall down of the horse and get hurt. He would get medical help but probably still have his wounds and maybe a disability too. Then he dashed over the surface while he shouted the arrows into the goals. Round and round along the bleachers. He hit all of the goals. I smiled proudly, they cheered up again.
Finally I was at his side again, hold the reins of his horse.
"I was good. Isn't it?" He panted and stroked the neck of the animal again.
"Yeah. You were nice." I stroked the horse too, the fur was soft under my fingertips.
"Come up to me and ride with me to the awards ceremony." I nodded and just seconds later I sat in front of him, my legs were only on one side and he had laid his arms around my waist. They, the audience and the Shogun, would think we are a straight couple and so I am his wife.
"This is Samurai Shinoda from Nagato." The commentator screamed, he waved his hand while he ride along the wide bleachers and I greeted the people too.
"He was the last participant and won the arrow contest." Mike grinned proudly and a lace made of Japanese flowers and green leaves was laid around his neck. The black horse got one too. As well he got a new bow with golden decorations in the wood and pompons at the ends. These one is just used as a trophy and will get a place in his private room which is filled with these trophies, weapons, armors and ornate bridles.
"Thanks!" Mike yelled and ride again around, then back to the area behind the main plaza where our tent was placed.

Just a couple of days later we arrived at home. The young maid greeted us but then went down the way into the little village which was around one kilometer away. Mike and I lived mostly alone, just needed the farmworkers and a maid who helps me sometimes. He alighted of his horse and helped me to come down to earth. Then together we guide the three black animals into the barn and dumped our backs that we brought into the little Japanese house. Our dog waited for us on the floor, he laid there and stared to the front door and as he saw us he nearly jumped and ran to us. My hand ran though the orange fur and then I guided him into the living room. The air was thick, smelt dirty so I opened the big windows.
"I missed our home too." Mike smiled and let his backs fall down, the armor in one of them rattled.
"Me too. And it were just two weeks... How will I survive if we travel to the tropics islands?" I laughed and searched for our cats. Probably they hid and I had to found them or attract them with food.
"Then we would move to a new home. Okinawa is so nice. Once I was there as I was a child..." He smiled. I remembered he told me of these trip in his childhood many times. I would move to Okinawa if we have found a nice house there. Just for him because I love to make him happy.
"Lemme change my garment." I went to our bedroom.
Mike followed me.
"Let me help you." A bright perverted smile was over his lips. I knew what he wanted and okay with it.
"Then get the oil-cream."
"Of course, baby."