The Curse of the Furby: Part 2- 3

Hello again and welcome....to the HORROR CORNER!!! MUHAHAHAH! Anyways hello and welcome to part two of The Curse of the Furby! Plz check out the video above...shout out to What's Inside? The creators of the video , they make really cool vids! Anyways Enjoy!
______________________________________
Dear Diary,

It's been a year now since I got the Furby....I swear that thing is cursed, but my parents don't believe me...they even sent me to therapy because of how much I've complained about it!

                                     Fearfully, Katie
______________________________________
Dear Diary,

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! THE FURBY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY....I FINALLY THREW IT OUT! My parents don't know about it yet.....hopefully I will never see that thing again.

                                    Hopefully, Katie
______________________________________
Dear Diary,

The thing....its back...my parents found it in the trash......why is this here....am I cursed?!? I need to know!!TELL ME PLZ WHY IS THIS TOY HERE!!! Every night the Furby whispers bad things it will do to me....I feel like I'm losing my sanity...IF ANYONE IS READING THIS, HELP ME!

                                      From, Katie
______________________________________
Dear Diary,

Today I did something.....something sinful....I finally did it....I did what the whispers told me to do...I killed my parents.....Im filled with guilt but...atleast the whispers stopped.

                                    Reliaved, Katie
______________________________________
Hey guys thx for reading part 2 of The Curse of the Furby! Plz look out for the finale.....BB OUT!!!!