First day

"Bye mom", I said as I was leaving the house on my first day of school in Northerndale Middle School.

I left the house but the bus had already taken off. I stopped, I didn't want to run after because I, from my fair share of TV I know that it isn't quite possible to do that unless you're a superhero (which I'm not).

I ran in got my bike and raced to school.

On my way I passed the computer store. Then I realised I WASN'T WITH MY HEADPHONES!!!

I have to say, if I didn't have my headphones I think I'd have run mad by now.

I ran home (the second time today) to get my headphones and dashed out .
I had gone a few blocks away then I again realised I didn't have my bike. It was too late, I didn't walk this far just to go back home again. In fact I think I should have taken my chances with the bus. There was only one thing I could do. I had to WALK TO SCHOOL.
I got there (after gruesomely walking for fifteen minutes) and missed the orientation
I saw a guy spray painting his locker. (Something tells me that we're gonna be best Bros).

My class was class 4.

It had eight girls and nine guys. My teacher was a middle aged man, had a slight beard and was at least 5 feet 11.

Class was boring as always. I think the first period was math or something like that. Talking about geography or, was it geometry ? But it doesn't matter I'll ace it.

We had  English, Social studies and some other subjects I couldn't remember