Chapter one

I walked down the hallway, of Applesmith High School. I was just transferred from another school, from another state. There were blue and red lockers on the walls, and a door here and there. My eyes were locked on the paper that i just got, from the principal's assistant. My first class was english, in classroom 201. I suddenly bumped into a girl, so she dropped all of her books. '' Oh my gosh, i'm so, so sorry. Are you okay?'' The girl touched my arm, and it sent fireworks through my whole body. I looked into her hazelnut brown eyes, and i think i looked at her eyes for about two minutes. She smiled at me, and she took her books up in her arms. '' My name is Alyssa. I'm a first year here. What about you?'' She asked me. I quickly answered. '' I'm Nate. I'm also a first year.'' I smiled and she laughed. '' Are you new here?'' She was very curious, i could tell. '' Yeah, i just transferred from a school in California.'' I looked at her, once again. She was really beautiful, with a small petite body, and long, brown hair. '' Oh, nice. Um, do you need a tour? I think i could give you one real quick'' She bited her lower lip, and that made me crazy. I blushed and said a low yes. '' What is your next class?'' She stood beside me and read on my paper. I could smell her expensive perfume. It smelled like candy and canel. '' Oh, english. That's my first class too. How about we walk there together and i can give you the tour at lunch?'' She looked me at me directly in the eyes. '' Yeah, that would be cool.''

When we got to the classroom, it was almost full. There were two tables left. Alyssa said bye and went down to her partner, which she immediately holded hands with. I got disappointed, and looked down to the floor. I guessed that she already had a boyfriend. I took the only partner that was available. A boy who looked older, than the rest of us. He was really tall, and looked muscular. '' Hi, my name is Nate.'' I introduced myself and took my hand out to greet him. '' The name is Mike'' He said staring at the teacher. I took my hand back to me and whispered great. I am partners with a rude boy and watching a sweet girl holding hands with another boy. This is going to be one, long school year.

Our class was about the upcoming exams and how to get ready for it. I got pretty good grades at my previous school, so i think it's gonna be alright. After class me and Alyssa met and she apologized. She forgot that she had to help her boyfriend, Josh, hand out folders for his party tonight. But the good thing is: i got invited to that party. I had another class, which happened to be math, which were more boring than english, but i were excited about the party tonight. At lunch i sat by myself, and i could see that Alyssa wanted to sit with me. We exchanged a smile three times through lunch break that day, and yes, i counted. And the day went by fast after that. I didn't see Alyssa until school was over. She just wanted to make sure that i were coming to the party tonight. And of course i were coming. Alyssa was coming.

AN- Hey guys! Thank you for reading my very first chapter, of my new book. I hope you liked it and i'll update as soon as i think i'm ready. Stay tuned! Thank you