Introduction

This is a new style of writing that I'm trying. I've always written long stories and am working on some now that are on here. Most are still saved in drafts though despite the closest to being complete being 100k words.

I decided to try and write a series of novelettes instead to mix it up a bit. They may all follow a main plot line - I'm not too sure yet - but each chapter is going to be its own little story. Some of them may flow from one to the next, but others could be set days or weeks apart from the one previous.

The stories mainly take place in the Kingdom of Cimmeria. A prosperous land where magic is still embraced and mythical creatures and beings roam. It centres around Alora, an expert fighter and bounty hunter with a past that she wants to keep hidden.

The chapters in here are likely not checked over as much as I'd like them to be because I'm aiming for 5000-10,000 words for each and it's difficult to scroll through editing when it's that long and as I don't currently have a laptop everything is typed on my phone.

If you see any mistakes or conflicting timelines/information etc, I would appreciate them being pointed out very much. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do writing it (:

 I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do writing it (: