Book 2: Chapter 1: Robot Giants

My name is Clark Kent. I am Superman. Right now Lex Luthor has made robots. But powerful ones. And now me and my team are here to stop them. Wish us luck. "Cyborg!" I screamed. "Yeah Supes?" He asked. "You need some help with the robots?" "No. I got this." He said. And I flew away. While I was flying away I saw a blast go through a robot's head. Flash running around a robot and the parts get teared off. Wonder Woman fighting five at once with her shield and sword. Aquaman fighting one with his trident. And Batman and Green Lantern fighting ten robots. And Martian Manhunter in his true form fighting lots of robots. I was heading to the head master of all of this. Lex Luthor. But then a kryptonite powered robot hit me down. He tried smashing me into the floor but I flew away. I used laser vision but he blocked it. I flew to the chest part of the robot and punched it. It flew back and went back onto it's feet. It flew up to me and punched me into the air. It flew closer and punched me down and I flew to the ground. Went I got slammed to the ground he tries come from the air and pounding me. I flew away from the punch and flew to it. When I punched it's stomach and flew into it I found kryptonite everywhere. When I got down to the floor Lex walked over to me. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Oh I know! An alien!" He kicked my back. "We mistake..." Then he punched my face. "For a god!" "You won't get away with this Lex." I said. "Oh trust me... I will." He said. And then he grabbed me and choked me. Then I heard something strange come closer to us and then the robot blew up. Kryptonite flew everywhere. "I got it!" Hal screamed. He used his ring to make a shield around the kryptonite. "I'll bring this back to the Watchtower." He said. And then he flew to The Watchtower. I got up and grabbed Lex. I threw him down to the floor and started choking him. "Who sent you?" I asked. And then Lex was knocked out. So I let his neck go. And then he woke back up. "How did I end up here?!" He screamed. "Oh no... He's coming!" He screamed. "Who?!" I asked. "Brainiac..." And then he was knocked out again.