Frozen Heart ( Getting Ready )

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

          I was sitting on my bed texting my sister (Anna) in my room ,which was upstairs and Anna's was across the hall, but we were to lazy to get up and go to the opposite room. I sent a text saying "Omg i'm bored lol wyd" as soon as it sent i heard her scream across the hall, "I'm hunting elephants!" "Meanie!" i yelled back, we both laughed. Of course it sounds like Anna would be older than me but acually i was older. Sometimes people even think i am like three years younger, it's sad really. Anna always behaved during school, but as soon as we got home it was like holding back a tiger from the wild, in other words she was wreakless. "Elsa!" i heard Anna yell from across the hall, "Whatttt?" i said whining back, "Lets go to the mall!" she continued yelling through the the emptyness of the hall, "Fine!" i replied back, "Okay!" she aswered. I got up and walked over to my light blue mirror and touched up my make up ,slipped on white skinny jeans, with a teal pastel top, plus tan sandles, threw my hair into a double waterfall braid, and sprayed perfume about ten times, then waited for Anna.

~Anna's P.O.V.~

          Elsa always new exactly what to do with her hair and then just threw on the closest outfit, but me i would try on everything, try every hairstyle untill i ran out of ideas. In this case i decided to settle for the simple low curls. I walked over to my closet and looked and tried on almost everything before i found the perfect white floral crop top, along with blue jean shorts and white sandles. I applied make-up and headed twords Elsa's door soon after.

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

          "Lets Go." i said leaning against the wall, "Kay." she replied walking out in front of me heading twords the stairs. Out the door we went.