Is this a moment or a return?

It's over.
On a tuesday, it's over.
Shawn, suffocated by the little delivery he offered, preferred it that way.
And both went their separate ways.
You, with your faculty; him, with work.
Many compositions were born with inspiration in vivid history. Many interviewers indicated it was for you.
Shawn denied it. he denied more to himself than to others. He still loved you. Both still loved each other.
Until one day he stopped denying.
A picture of your, with the dress he gave you when wanted to surprise you, broke it. The environment was a nightclub and the image of other guys coming up to you drove him crazy.
It had been four months since that tuesday, and shawn could not stand it any longer. Then he tired, gave up, took a long shower, and left. He got the first flight he got. And at two in the morning he knocked on the door of his apartment.
– I knew i would not stay there for long – was the first thing shawn thought to say.
– It's normal not to know what to say or do, right? – you asked with surprise.
shawn smiled more relieved. there was no coldness or hurt there.
– Come in – you said.
and shawn noticed the fireplace lit where a glass of wine lay.
– Come closer to the fire – he said, noticing that every second you hugged more.
– What brings you here? – you asked, turning his back on shawn as he poured a second cup for him.
He did not answer.
The attention on his sweater led him to old memories. three years was too long to forget.
– Shawn!
– I came to talk... I came to ask you something.
– Speak – said as he sipped.
And shawn got lost again. His mouth so inviting, hot by the wine and of different color by the same took it out of orbit. And there he was. With your mouth pressed to his. With every inch being explored. With the desire increased by a thousand.
– Shawn? – you murmured.
– Shh.....
– Is this a moment or a return?
– I left the other side of the world, this would not be for a moment ever.
– Ask – you said, his hands on shawn's face.
– Will you come back to me? – he asked as he stroked the right side of her chin.
– A turn? – you raised her eyebrow, pretending to think.
– Y/N.....– smiled, sealing his lip.