Chapter 1

Mom& dad in mm
"Hey mommy",I said walking In On a deleashs breakfast. Good morning Jessica, where Jenny?(JENNIFER my younger sister). "I don't know". "Will you please go check on her",she asked. " yea yea whatever," I replied. I was at the bottom of the stairs when I yelled" Jennifer come downstairs." Then I heard my mom say," I could have did that" she said under her breath." "Hahaha" I laughed. As I was laughing Jennifer came downstairs. "what do you want women", she said." well mom said to come downstairs to eat breakfast, do you want some or not we have to go to school." "yeah yeah whatever", she said under her breath."you got such an attitude what is wrong with you", "no I'm just tired" she said yawning. "well hurry up and get dressed make sure you brush ur teeth"" yeah I heard you loud and clear, she said.
~Jessica aka Jessy & Jennifer aka jenny~

~ at school~"So your pop still at the military" my best friend Abby asked

~ at school~
"So your pop still at the military" my best friend Abby asked." Yup". Isn't your brother going into the military to. "Yea gurl so where my mom start working I will have to be the man of the house cuz my little sister be Trippin". " that's rite sus" she said.

~Abby~

~Jessica POV~Me and Abby been together since I can start talking we are soulmates and we would never be separated we plan our whole life together is going to be lit me being silly and her being crazy  we just the perfect match for each other I can...

~Jessica POV~
Me and Abby been together since I can start talking we are soulmates and we would never be separated we plan our whole life together is going to be lit me being silly and her being crazy  we just the perfect match for each other I cannot ask for another best friend like her she's the best and I would never give her up for anybody in the whole world. We've been through bad and tough times together we even fought like argue not like in a bad way though she's my ride or die.
~abby POV ~
"Oh girl I got some t foe you" I said. I heard that Brooke and her girls wanted to fight you after school on Tuesday". "Girl I'm not worried about them they some followers they can't be a leader. If they wanted to fight they would have came in my face and said it to me they so fake I can't stand they ugly bald headed fishy ass stank mouth can't get no guy looking asses." They fucking getting Me pissed the fuck off and tomorrow on Tuesday imma confront they fake ass and let's see who they going to talk about when I know all they yellow teeth out, how bout that. "Yassss bitch slay* I replied to steph.

~after school ~
As I stepped into the door I saw my mom packing her stuff, "where are you going" I asked her," well the company called and they said they need me in New York I have to be there in 2 days I'm so sorry it's in a short time I'll give you $1,000 for a month is a lot of food so you shouldn't need that much money, how about I made it $2000 cuz I don't want you to have a lot and I'm not trusting you with the house so I got you a babysitter he should be here in a day or soo" I asked why can it be a she?" well I couldn't afford her, the other lady I tried to get ,she was a lot of money and Milly had something to do over the month and I only knew her for two month so I got somebody else of the  internet and I looked them up last week cuz I didn't know when I was going to leave for the trip so I am dearly sorry, your sister is up in her room so can u tell her and I'll come up when I am all done, deal?
"Wateva" I replied.

~hey guys this is  my 2 book yayyyy and make sure you go check out my first book it is called "my college roommate" I hope you enjoyed this book and pls vote and comment.