Roxy

Warning! ⚠
*If you want something that has few grammatical errors then this book isn't what you're looking for!
*The book has lesser deep words but explanations in the story are not that given with deep explanations.
*Gory
*Hope you Read it till end...
*If you don't like creepy story then you must read this hahahaha( ˘ ³˘)❤

Back in 1960, Roxy Lennon an 18 Year old Nurse of Ignasius Hospital, She is one of the best young nurses that The hospital could ever have, she had so many awards because of that. But after six months, she just died. The cause was still unknown. She was seen in a room in the hospital full of black butterflies, a bloody bed and a closet full of creepy dolls. The room from now on is called the Hell's Gate. Strange news was heard that Roxy was seen alive...

Intro

A nurse was walking silently through the Hallway of Ignasius Hospital.

She was shouting with anger "Grrr!! I knew it! He's cheating on me! Damn Doctor!"

She passed in front of the so called room "Hell's Gate" and it's wide open. It was locked back in 1961 where many Priests came and prayed for the particular place to be cleanse but it failed as the door closed as ten priests was there. After few days, the door suddenly opened in front of a young nurse and it made her shocked seeing the ten priests dead and their body parts were torn apart.

"Oh God! Help!!!!"

"Shhhh" someone replied

The nurse fell down out of fear. She's trembling as a woman appeared in front of her wearing an old uniform filled with blood. She grinned at the scared woman and that woman was never to be seen again. The End.

"Dr. Watson! Is that a real story?" A Young girl asked.

"I don't know Melissa but maybe it is true" The doctor smiled.

"Ok! The time is up! Dr. Watson will be going! Pack your things children!" The teacher said.

Everyone stood up saying goodbye.

Melissa rushed outside the classroom. She saw Dr. Watson talking with Mrs. Maverick, a teacher.

"Melissa? Why in a rush?" Dr. Watson asked.

"Nothing Mr. Watson.. By the way what are you two talking about?" The young girl asked.

"Let's go downstairs.." Mrs. Maverick said gladly.

"See you soon Young girl" He tapped the young girl's head gently.

"Bye! Mr. Watson!"

Young Melissa still followed the Teacher and the Doctor. She eavesdropped. The two entered a room and there's a writing on the wall.

"Keep Out"

Melissa continued eavesdropping.

"Mrs.Maverick? Where are you taking me?"

"Shhh.."

"Mrs. Maver!" The doctor shouted.

She heard
Then suddenly.

"Hey! You! Didn't you read the sign! It says Keep Out! Come here with me!" A guard caught the attention of the child.

The Young girl looked at the door and it was locked.

------ROXY----------