Believe. (Niall Horan fanfiction...)

"He's so perfect.." I watched Niall Horan walk across the stage holding in his ear plugs. "Okay, next song is You and I!" Niall shouted, with a reply millions of fans cheered. "I've figured it ouut, I've figured it out from black and whi-" Niall was cut off by a gunshot sound. We all heard a thump. Making the crowd jump. Niall Horan has been shot. Everyone ran away from the scene. I silently moved quickly over to the body and held his hand. "W-Wake up!" I shouted. His eyes opened slightly. "Call an ambulance, love.. ple-" His voice trailed off. I looked up seeing four boys starring down at us. "Hi, love." Liam said stepping out putting out his hand. "Liam, mate, now is not the time for introductions." Harry said choking out on the last part. I smiled slightly dialing the number. I bit my lip walking back and forth. Finally the call ended. "They'll be here in a few, until then, Harry, hold Niall's wound." I smiled slightly. He walked over and held it and whispered something into his ear, then I heard something. 

The Sirens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I enjoy it now. Night loves xx ~Zeus ♥