Kiseki Hana Lemon (Koume x Chérie x Taffy x Vàl x Peko)

The date was 1456. 5 girls huddled together on the floor while watching naughty television programs. A girl named Koume said "Why are we watching this, I want to play VIDEO GAMES"
Chérie laughed "Silly only nerds play video games"
Peko looked up from the nasty show (the name of the show is Cory in the House) "Why don't we all do the Frick frack?"
"All 5 of us?" Taffer said in SHOCK. "But how will the PEEPEES go into the HOOHA?"
"Yes" said Vàlerie, the 5th girl. "It is possible. I have seen it happen on Boku no Pico"
"wOAh. You watch Boku no Pico? Dirty girl" Taffer replied.
"Yes I do" Vàl said with a Pervy look on her face.

Vàl shoved Taffer onto the fridge and started to force feed him a Doughnut peach. Chérie gasped. "Wait no Taffer is allergic to Peaches!!"
"I shove Taffer with Peaches I no care I love it"
Koume joined in on the Peach shoving, chanting "We shove Taffer with Peaches we no care we love it"

Peko laughed and helped them feed Taffs the Peach.
"We shove Taffer with peaches we no care we love it"
Chérie let a single tear fall down her face but she looked up and saw that Taffs was enjoying getting fed the Peach?!
"Wow you guys are really nasty" she said. "You've probably been watching too much Cory in the House"

Taffs said through the Peach "cmon Chérie pull down my pants and look at my peepee"
"If you insist" said the French one. She went over and pulled down Taff's emo skinny jeans and then her emo skinny underwear.

"Holy Heckaroo" the other 4 said in unison. "That is a very nice peepee"
They continued to shove Taffs with Peaches and admire each others peepees the entire night

THE END