My middle name should be unlucky :/

I step out into the gardens, the summer breeze cool against my face. The muffled conversations incoherent. All I can see is him. He's here. Just across the gardens. He's here.

His gaze lands on mine for a short sweet moment. My lips curl into a smile and he returns with a heart stopping grin. I have butterflies. My feet shuffle forward and suddenly my brisk walk bursts into a run.

He's closer...still so far but so much closer than before. I can already imagine the feeling of his warm breath on my neck as i embrace him. Almost there. So much closer. Nothing can go wrong. Everythings perfect.

Suddenly my breath gets caught. Its an unexplainable feeling. I think i've forgot to breathe. I can't even register anything apart from...the gravel under my feet seems to be getting closer. my world is crashing down...Literally.

I gasp as I lunge forward. I'm too late. My face hits the concrete with a crunch. A sharp pain runs through me but I wont let this ruin my moment. I take a deep breath, numbing every urge i have to burst into tears and sit up briskly.

My eyes scanning the gardens to see if anyone has noticed. Flip flip and flipping hell. Of course with my luck they have. I grin sheepishly and before i can stop my self i begin humming a tune and rolling in the gravel trying to do the breakdancing moves I saw on that programme one time.

'Stop Marie just stop' I tell myself.

Theyre laughing. Bitches.

I scan the gardens for the one person that matters to me at this moment. He's still there...still breath-takingly gorgeous...still leaning against his car. But there's one thing that's changed. One thing that makes me want to scream.

She's There. With him. Her hands intertwined with his.