Part One - Plot

Plot
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
(Y/N), the girl who was avoided for having scars and bruises. No one really wanted to be your friend except for some dude in school. His name was Toby, after awhile you were friends he disappeared and rumors said that he was dead. After that chaos you were alone, once again. You can't take pills for your disorder because of your fairly poor family. Your family was poor because your mother and father were always out having a good time and having parties. You were left alone at home with your pet fishy. You named the fish Cranberry because of his color. The fish was a nice fish. You usually just stayed in your room either painting or watching YouTube. You would always watch gaming videos or cat videos. One day you decided to go out to the woods and explore. (Y/N) you were pretty dumb to do that because it was 1am and before you went a wolf howled. You were pretty dumb.. After an hour or two out in the woods you jumped when you heard ruffling. The ruffling sound was to your left so you looked and hid behind a tree. There were 3 males walking was bags and weapons. You plugged your nose because of the stench and before you could blink you blacked out. When you woke up you were in a hospital like room. The stench was still there however. The same three males hovered over your delicate body. Your eyes widened as you squirmed. They held you down and one with a blue mask and seemed to have no eye sockets called, "We got her sir!" You got really confused as you looked around quickly and started to tear up. Then before you knew it you had a man with no face and a suit hover over you. You quickly jerked your head to the side and started to cry. He placed a hand on your head, his hand was freezing so your eyes widenedeven more. Then before you knew it, you passed out again. When you woke up this time tou were in a different room. It was dusty and smelled weird. (Y/N), the curious self you are started to wonder around. You quickly found a door and opened it. That was the moment when you met Jason. He stood out and infront of you. He waved and sighed "I'll be your trainer and partner." You nodded and took a step back and looked down. He rubbed the back of his neck. "We will start training tomorrow at 10am. I'll meet you out in the woods. Don't be late." He turned his head then walked off leaving you standing there with so many thoughts running through your head. After about 5 minutes of that you headed to bed with so many questions in mind. "Sleep tight" you whispered to yourself as you closed your eyes.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Sorry if it sucked. I tried