The Venturian experience

When we reached the airport I was excited. "Today might be the best day of my life," I said to my best friend. "Yeah well we are not going to be here for that long," my friend said to me . Sometimes she doesn't like to be exited really early in the morning. We came to Ohio  becuase we heard that the rubix cube tournament was right now."Where there is a rubix cube tournament there is Isaac Frye" I said to here smiling, if homeless was going to be there does that mean  Cierra, Jordan, and Bethany would be there as well? I said to my self.

   Then we walked out of the airport, then it hit me. " Oh crap,"I said face palming myself. "What..... what did you do? ", my friend said. I turned to look at her, " ummm.... I forgot to book us a hotel since we weren't going to be here that long "I said dumbly. "What!?...... but then where will we stay", she asked me. "Why don't we just go to the Rubix cube tournament then try to find a hotel" I said trying to calm her down before she freaks out. We both agreed then went to the rubix cube tournament. There he was just sitting 10 feet away from me, solving the same rubix cube as my friend,  it was Isaac Frye. I didn't know if it was a dream or not but it felt so weird to be in the same room as a famous youtuber. I made my way  up to him when they were having a break. Then he looked up at me, he stared in my eyes,  then he spoke.

    Isaac's POV

A girl came up to me as soon I got to finnish up my last cube. I looked at her she was very beautiful. "Hi..... um do I know you?", I asked.Then she blushed at me. Even her blushing was adorable. I know she would be taken by Jordan if he saw her, god why'd he gotta steal all the cute girls... maybe shes got a friend.

Sophia's POV

I made my way up to Isaac, then he notices me and spoke to me.I blushed ."Hi..... um do I know you? " Isaac asked. "Oh.... um no im just a fan of yours homeless", I said. Then he smiled, he was so cute like a little child.I was so awestruck that  he actually talked to me!  "Hey um.... after this do you want to come get pizza with me Jordan, Cierra, and Bethany after the rubix cube tournament is over?",he asked. OMG, I didn't know what to say,  " uh sure, um isaac is it ok if I bring my friend,  shes somewhere in here  solving the same rubix cube as you." I said. "Sure..." he  replied.

I ran across to the other table to tell my friend, she just got done with the rubix cube.  She saw me and spoke. "hey did you find homeless?", she asked. I started jumping up and down. "omg yes but that's not the best news",I said. "What do you mean by that?"she asked. "ok get this, we are gonna go get pizza with Isaac, Ceirra, Jordan, and Bethany!", I squealed."Omg are you serious!", My friend said . Then we both walked back to where Isaac was sitting, this time Cierra and Bethany were there with him. They were helping him pack up all of his things. We both walked up to them. Isaac looked at me again and back at Cierra. " oh... uh this is the girl who a fan of us" he said pointing me out. Then my friend pretended to have a attitude, " um hey im a fan too", she said in a funny voice. Then every one was laughing. "Oh I forgot to mention,  Ceirra Bethany is it ok if we take these two girls out for pizza with us?" Isaac asked.  " oh sure", they both said in unison.

        ~In the car~

Isaac and Jordan were in the front and Me my friend, Cierra and Bethany were in the back.Everyone was look at me and my friend, "So whats your names ?", Bethany asked. "oh my name is Sophia " , I said.  " and Im Katie",  my friend said.  "oh... cool", Cierra and Bethany said. Jordan and Isaac were quite the whole car ride. When we reached the pizza place we all sat down in a booth." im gonna go order what pizza should I get?", Jordan asked us. " cheese", Bethany and Isaac said. "I want a waffle pizza", Cierra said in a Sally voice. "um I don't think your kind is allowed here sally", Jordan said jokingly. "What if I get one half cheese and one half pepperoni?", Jordan asked. Everyone agreed and Jordan came back with the pizza.Then the real question came up, "So do you guys live around here", Isaac asked. Then Katie looked at me."Sophia did you ever book us a hotel?", Katie asked me."Well..... you see they are all booked right now...." I said expecting her to scold me. But then Jordan said we could stay at the Fryes house  if we wanted to. So me and Katie both agreed since we didn't have a choice.When we were all done eating we went to the Frye house.