Chapter 2

Last day of the week, and still it was raining like hell. After days, she finally got to breath. This week was horrible for a lot of people. But for Anna it was the most awesome days, yes you are right , it was awesome because it was raining . And she loves everything about rain. Even the sound of it.she went out in rain when every body was inside. She danced sang her favorite song , jumped Danced and climbed on benches and enjoyed rain as much as she could , forgetting about the world around her. Accidentally she hit a boy who was there. Actually it wasn't an accident, the boy was standing there staring at her and purposely walked towards her. He was like as if he have seen an angel out of no where.

Anna said sorry stepping away from him feeling uneasy.. The feeling was obvious, she have never toched a boy in her life.so falling on a boy in rain was too much for her. He caught the uneasiness in her voice and quickly said with a warm smile . "Oh ! That's ok. But I don't remember seeing you here ever. "

Anna knew that he was one of her seniors, she have seen him a lot, but never knew his name. " that's really obvious that u have not seen me " she said that to herself not meaning him to hear. She knew it would be tomorrow's headline if she stood there and talked to himm so she walked away. That's when he held her black jacket and asked for a coffee with him. A rumor about her dating a famous senior was the last thing she wanted.so she shook her head refusing . But his pleading eyes and lovely face made her say yes.