0. Main Characters List

Here we go! First Chapter!

Character list (I decided to write it here instead of on the side for those readers on their mobile phones)

Patricia Almond-Digby

A socially awkward teenage girl whose diary-based story we follow throughout. Has a fear of new friends (usually new to the school) who she believes could sabotage their own statuses through simply talking to her. Had a slightly difficult childhood where she was bullied (lightly, by other children) verbally. At the time she did not know what bullying actually was.

Samantha Almond-Digby

The mother of Patricia Almond-Digby. A pretty woman who had a career as a model before she joined the tiresome schedule of a full-time mother of two. Her other daughter is Anabella Almond-Digby and her husband is Andrew Almond-Digby.

Andrew Almond-Digby

The husband of Samantha and father of Anabella and Patricia. Hardly seen throughout the story because of business trips. A workaholic although very friendly when in contact with his family, and not to be confused as a cold-hearted, unloving father.

Anabella Almond-Digby

A six year old sister to Patricia, who she looks up to. Loves coco pops and pink pajamas. Very popular with the other six-year-olds.

Brooke Wilkes

Pretty, brunette girl with large eyes and long eyelashes. Has lightly tanned skin and a bubbly but cool and collected personality. Very typical popular girl and very social- quite the opposite of Patty.

Gordon Price

The son of Michael price and his assumed successor. Very popular and social and has a bad personality- cocky and arrogant and always looking out for himself before others; but a very attractive face (according to Patricia, at least...)

Michael Price

A character named early on in the story as Gordon's father and the owner of Pricey-Anderson foods. Very wealthy and very capable of ensuring Gordon a perfect, private education and funding his endless supply of expensive sports cars. However, Gordon does no have private education as he asked otherwise.. the reason forhis will be revealed later on in the story.

Fuzzy Almond-Digby

A small, furry black cat with a passion for the sleeping drug that has an opposite effect on cats, making them super energetic and stropping them from thinking logically. Usually results in humorous and uncharacteristic behavior.