Prolouge

I twirl the gun in my hand, pulling the trigger. The bullet flies through the air, hitting the dummy right in the heart. "Yes!" I fist bump the air. Everyone around me chuckles at my enthusiasm.

    "Come on," my older brother says, "the head's faster to get." He rolls his eyes, shooting another dummy in the head. I scoff, placing my hand on my chest, mocking hurt.

    "You're so mean!" Pushing my brother away, I stalk past everyone and set my gun in the gun room of the warehouse. "Let's go Aaron!" I shout, opening the door forcefully.

    "Hold on!" He yells back, but by then the door was already slammed shut. I get in my car. "You have five minutes." I mumble into the earpiece that lets everyone in our gang communicate to one another.

   "I'm coming calm your tits." Aaron says sarcastically into the earpiece. Laughter came from the other end. "But seriously, I'm coming."

My foot taps the bottom of my car vigorously, my eyes never looking away from my phone that's timing him.

4:58,
4:59,
5:00.

I chuckle as I see his figure inside, laughing with some of the members. The car roars as the key goes in the ignition. My foot presses on the gas as I shift the gear into reverse, peeling out of the driveway.

"Seriously?" Aaron groans through the earpiece. "You were going too slow, I told you." I roll my eyes, then chuckling at myself.

"You just rolled your eyes didn't you?" Aaron speaks through the earpiece. "Maybe." I reply. Laughter was heard.

"Didn't know you had it in you." A new voice comes through the ear piece. Angelica Baker, one of the only girls other than me apart of the Silver Tongue gang.

I chuckle dryly. "I'm smart like that and no one can deny it." I exclaim, switching gears and speeding past a red car. The car screeches to a stop at a stop light.

"Take one of the other cars, we have plenty. I don't know why I drive you in the first place, you have hands." I mutter the last part, placing my foot on the gas.

"I know that but I'm going to be late to school because of you. You better stop the car and wait for me." Aaron threatens. I laugh.

"Maybe a little too late big bother, I'm already here." I turn the key and the car shuts off. "But we were supposed to spend our first day of school together!" He whines.

"Hey Angel where are you?" I ignore Aaron's whining. "I'm almost there. Chase should be there already right?" Angel says through the speaker.

"I'm right by the entrance." Chase Walker, ultimate bad boy with a heart like cotton. He is so sweet once you get on his good side. Trust me when I say it takes a long time for him to trust you. It took me twelve years just to get him to say a simple sentence towards me.

Yep, I got on his bad side. I called him a dinkle butt at the playground in second grade. Oh and that first sentence that he said to me?

I hate you.

We weren't exactly the best of pals, and we still aren't.

I put my wig and retainer in, putting my glasses on for dramatic affect. I take off my second layer of clothes to reveal overalls and a black tee shirt underneath, a choker around my neck. I tie my hair into a bun and get out of my car, shutting the door.

"Let's get this over with." I mumble, turning off my earpiece and walking towards Chase, ready to start the first day of hell.

• • •

Well I think that is good for the prologue, I got bored so I decided to make this story. So here ya go!!

Oh and the picture on top is Rosita Wilson as an 18 year old version of Loren Beech before her disguise.