Role of a discipliner

Prompt - One where Kev first spanks Nath, and then how later on when they first meet Nano, Nath seems cute and innocent then Nano sees how sarcastic and rude he can be, so Kev ends up telling Nano how they have dealt with his misbehavior in the past. Nano kinda hesitates but then Nath is very rude that Nano at first only gives him like one smack to get his attention, then the boys and Kev agree that Nano is allowed to spank Nath

~~~~~~~~

The first time Nano met Nathan, he thought of the little guy as a cute, sweet and innocent little boy. Of course, that was just the initial impression. It didn't take long for Nano to witness some of the mischief from the boy. Nano slowly saw the shift from good boy to sarcastic and rude boy. But soon enough, he learnt that the little boy was indeed a little boy that needed to be reminded to behave and that's exactly when the boys and some of the people around them came into play.

For the past few days Nano noticed how Nathan had turned into this little monster who was nothing but a rude and cranky boy. They all tried to understand that the boy was perhaps just tired but he was not making life easy for them. But finally, Nano was completely furious with the kid when Nathan had turned to him and swore right on his face. A simple 'fuck you' was enough to make Nano lose his head and having seen how the boys discipline Nathan, Nano instinctively pull Nathan sideways and smacked his backside.

SWAT

It was just one smack but it was enough to get Nathan's attention. The boy looked completely in shock. "Shit, I shouldn't have done this" Nano sighed. "Hey, Nano, it's okay. Nathan was asking for it" Max tried to tell Nano but the man simply shook his head, walking out. "I'll talk to him" Kev offered and minutes later, he was sharing his story as to how he spanked Nathan for the first time. "You spanked him too?" Nano asked Kev. "Well, he was being a brat" Kev chuckled.

Flashback

Kev hadn't meant to spank Nathan. It was just that he was being too much of a brat. Kevin certainly didn't appreciate it when he heard the boy be rude to the crew members. Kev saw how the boys were struggling to discipline the boy. But when Nathan turned around and threw a tantrum to a fan, Kev wasted no time in turning the boy sideways and smacking him. He turned to the boys and asked, "Can I handle this?" After getting a nod from Tom, Kev had pulled Nathan over his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I can't believe that you're the little Nath that I know.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

What's with the attitude?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And throwing a tantrum in front of your fans can ruin your image, you know?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Well, I hope you won't repeat such a thing again!

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Kev had stopped the spanking as soon as he heard the sobs from Nathan. "I'm sorry" Nathan whispered to him as Kev cuddled the boy in his arms. That day he had made a mental note that no matter how much it hurts him or Nath, if the boy needed to be disciplined, he'll gladly take up that role for him.

End of Flashback

Minutes later, Kev reappered backstage with Nano. Before Nano could even say something, Nathan had thrown himself in Nano's arms. "I'm sorry." Nathan mumbled. "Nano, you should punish him" Tom said. Nano glanced back at Kev who nodded as Nano pulled Nathan over his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I didn't appreciate that language

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And neither that attitude

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Swearing at me wasn't a nice thing to do buddy!

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope to get that good and well behaving Nathan back again after this.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nano ended the spanking as he pulled Nathan in a hug. Hearing the boy cry broke his own heart. Trying not to let the others see, he hurriedly wiped off a tear of his own. Just then he heard a chuckle from Kev. "We've all been there man" Kev laughed as Nano smiled back.

Who said the role of a discipliner was easy? Nano, Kev and the boys will absolutely deny it.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

P.S – Sorry for not being here for the past 2 weeks, I think? I fell badly sick. Very sorry for the lack of updates. But hopefully, I'm recovering and I'm back to writing again.

xx Hailey