Sherlock meets Love

Hey guys, I wanted to make a Sherlock fanfiction, and I think I made a great job. The first part is a bit short, but I hope you like it anyway.

And I´m sorry but I´m german and usually I´m good in English  but if you find something that sounds not really good, Please tell me.

 *******

Yesterday

Yesterday someone knocked at my door. As I opened it there was a man, tall curly hair, and long black coat. He shagged around and tried to keep the balance with his left leg. He smelled strong like alcohol and cigarettes. He looked into my flat, it seems like he wanted to know how it looked like.

I asked him who he was and what he wanted but he doesn’t said anything. Nothing.

He just looked into my flat.

Suddenly he went into my flat, fast but shagged. He looked around and went away. At the door he stopped and turned around again. I asked him again who he was and what he wanted, but he doesn’t said anything. Nothing, like he couldn’t speak. I noticed again a strong smell, again cigarettes and alcohol. I wondered that I thought it had changed in the last two minutes. The man put his fingers at his temples and tried again to keep the balance with his left leg, it was like he have to remind himself how to stand.

I asked him if he needed any help, but he doesn’t said a word.

He looked at me and went away.

 *****

So I hope you like the first part of my fanfic.

In two days I upload the next part.

Thanks for reading the first part.