this is for you... logan

Dear logan paul,

My name is Naomi walker from Gwinnett county Georgia, and There is so much i want to ask you and say to you but i know i cant put all of it down through text.... But the one thing i really want to ask is.... How do you conquer your goals of what you want to be in the future when your famliy doesnt really support your decision? Now i know that it'll be a struggle wanting to become a cosmetologist/actor/baker, but im willing to work hard for it.

   I dont just want to do something that doesnt make me happy. Ever since i was 4 i all i wanted was to be truly happy in life. I live with my aunt and uncle for a very long reason. Here's the full story:I've been through so much in my life before i even had the chance to go through puberty. my dad left me and my siblings when i was 4.he left with my so-called god mother and her kids. i remember that night like it was yesterday. That very morning after, my mom almost bled to death and was rushed to the hospital. She was cleaning our glass table and it fell on her foot. I was in my room when it happened,so when i heard a crash it sounded like a metal pan hitting the floor. As i went to go see what happened i saw a trail of blood going from the kitchen to the front door. My mom was sitting on the chair we keep outside with a rag on her foot. She looked like she was gonna pass out. I had to call the police but we didn't have a phone so i had to go to my neighbors (who were also my friends parents) and use their phone. me and my brothers stayed with them until my dad came home. When my mom came back from the hospital, she had to get stitches and was wearing a cast. When my dad came back later that night they got into a huge fight and my mom bashed the windshield of my dads old Cadillac . Me and my older brother used to play in it because it was broken down in our law. When my dad went MIA for a while,my mom became depressed and didn't want to eat. So i was the temporary mom. i had stopped going to school for a little while to take care if my brothers. My older brother has schizophrenia and my other brother was only a few months old. I had to make sure all of the were fed and taken care of(need i remind you,i was only 4 when all this happened) along with myself and my mom. Soon my grandma came and we moved in with her for help.

A lot has happened since then and i became depressed for a while. I grew up to quickly to help my family. I never really had the chance to be a kid. Once my parents were divorced, there was a lot of conflict happening with my mom's side if the family that made us no longer be in touch with them. After a while i got so tired of it all and moved to Georgia to live with my aunt. I moved so much when i was with my family that it was interfering with my education. I HATED when i would get bad grades on my report card. But i always managed to stay with an A,B honor role. I ended up moving with my aunt to get away from all the moving. Yeah i know what you're thinking... "Wow she's such a very strong girl to overcome something like that." but the thing is... I dont think i am... Im so AFRAID to do what i want in life... That it constantly brings me down. My famliy thinks im this fragile little 16 year old girl. But im not....im just afraid... Incase you're wondering, no i am not a person of self harm or suicide. But im not gonna say i have thought about it either. Ive done a pretty good job at staying positive but deep down im still very broken... There is so much more i want to tell you, but it's to big to be written down.. I just wish i could tell you in person. But i want to thank you for showing us that if you work hard and overcome ALL obsticals in life you CAN be happy and have the life you want to live.

Sincerely,

Naomi s walker aka (a logangster)