Back To School

I'm gonna start with a little introduction- So, my name is Cheryl Blood. I'm 17. I live in Los Angeles and study at Los Angeles High School of the Arts. My parents' names are Lisa and Victor Blood. I have a bff named Tiffany.

I woke up from my alarm ringing. Gotta be honest, I didn't miss this sound. It is currently 6.30 AM.

"Oh God, I can't believe that summer break is over but it's okay, it's my last year in high school and my birthday is in a week" I said trying to calm myself

I got up from by bed and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and did my makeup (nothing special, just some powder, bronzer, blush, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss).

Then I made my way to my closet. I decided to wear high wasted jeans, pink top and white sneakers.

 I decided to wear high wasted jeans, pink top and white sneakers

It was 7:15 AM now and I went down stairs to have breakfast. I had a smoothie. Then Tiffany called me and said that she'll pick me up in 10 minutes. So I went back to my room and packed my school bag.

Tiffany picked me up. School was 30 minutes away. We just talked about random stuff. Mostly about boys and fashion.

We finally arrived at school.

"Hey, Cher, I'm gonna meet you inside. I have to speak to Brandon real quick" Tiffany said

"Alright" I answered

I went inside the school and headed to my locker.

"Ohh, can't wait for this day to be over. I'm already tired of all these people here" I thought to myself

"Cheryl" I heard someone scream from the back.

I turned around and saw my ex Liam. We broke up a month ago because he cheated on me and now he's trying to get me back.

I just rolled my eyes and went to my first lesson which was English. I and Tiffany don't have any lessons together except for math on Mondays.

It was lunch time now. So I went to the cafeteria and met Tiffany there.

"Hey, bitch" I said laughing

"Oh, hey whore" she responded laughing

We just talked about how our day was so far and all that stuff. We had one last lesson and then we could go shopping. We shop on the first day of school after summer break every year. It's kind of our tradition.

So we went to the shopping center. I bought an outfit for my birthday party and so did Tiffany. (You'll see the outfits on my birthday chapter, be patient)

"Omg, my mum is going to kill me for this dress, she'll say it's too scandalous " i said while making funny faces

"Who cares, it's your 18th birthday party, you can do whatever you want" -Tiffany

"Haha, yeah, you're right" I responded laughing

"Let's grab some coffee before we leave" Tiffany suggested

"Yeah, sure"

We grabbed our coffees from Starbucks and when we were about to leave some guy got in my way

"Could you move please?" I asked the guy

"See you at your birthday party" he said and the left

I just stood there confused. I looked at Tiffany and she looked as confused as me.

--Skip the car ride home--

"Agh, I'm so tired after the school and shopping. And who the hell was that guy. He was very handsome tho" I chuckled

"And what did he mean by saying that he'll see me at my birthday party? He's not invited. I don't even know him." I thought to myself

I had dinner (a salad) and changed into my pajamas.

I then checked my social media and went to bed.

It's my first time ever writing a story so don't be hard on me but anyways I hope you liked it :))