How Purple Pears Were Created

Purple~ I've know Koona for a very long time. We have always been friends since elementary, but we didn't exactly go to the same school. (I'm saying based off what I remember. I have bad memory so I forget things very easily -_-') We actually met during summer school, but I after summer school I didn't see her that much. We did call each other and I went over to her house when I had time. When middle school came, I found out that she was going to the same school as me. I was happy that I get to see her again.

Koona~ I don't really have much to add, despite what Purple says, her memory isn't always so bad. The one thing I question is when we actually met. I'm not sure if it was during summer school first or if it was when I used to do Girl Scouts. The one thing I know for sure is, I didn't feel like I had any real friends in elementary and the first part of middle school. Then when I could finally hang out with Purple more often, I felt closer to her and made long-lasting (and better) friends.

(Anyways enough with the history lesson, let get onto the magical story on how this account was made!)

Purple POV
After school; Current Grade: 8th;
Date: February, 9th

"Whew," I sighed, very exhausted.
I was tired from all work we did and was finally ready to relax and hang out with my friends. I got my stuff all packed up and went to find Koona. She would always meet me somewhere near my locker so we can both head to the cafeteria.
"Hey Purple!" Said Koona with a smile. We gave each other a hug, as always. To me it was like saying 'hello' to each other. "Ready to go?" She asked.
"Yeah" I replied.
We both walked to the cafeteria because we both signed up for some after school programs. We checked in and sat down to wait for the other kids to come down to the cafeteria. We talked as usual on what we liked. Most of the time we just talked about how our day was or just anime. Finally everyone finally came to the cafeteria and headed to the library for Gamers Club. Our library was pretty big, but not that huge. We could read things like graphic novels, historical books, manga books, and other kinds of books.
Koona, a couple other our friends, and myself were playing on the old video game consule. We had to take turns cause we didn't have enough controllers. While I was waiting on for my turn I was on my phone and talking to Koona.
"Hey Purple, its your turn to play."
"Okay," I said, "Koona can you please watch my phone?"
"Sure," she replied.
I took the controller and started to playing. I forgot that had my phone on.
During the middle of the game Koona said, "Hey, your friend Shino texted you."
"Okay, tell him that I'll be there in a second."
She nodded back in response. (I can't remember what exactly I was talking about 😂)
By the time I finished with my turn she was still hadn't finished texting my friend.
"Are finished texting my friend?" I asked after a few seconds.
"Yeah," She says while handing back my phone.
After texting back Shino, I sat down next to her and asked, "What you doing?"
"Writing a story on an app" she says. She shows me what app it was and it said 'Wattpad'.
"Oh! I know that app!" I explained, "I didn't know you wrote stories."
I went to the app store and downloaded Wattpad. I looked on her profile and read one of her books. I thought her book was amazing and interesting. After I read some of her stories, I told her what I thought about the books. We talked for the rest of the time.

~Time Skips To The End Of The Meet-Up~
"Hey we should make a combined account" I say.
"Yeah we should," she explained," I will make the account and I will tell you the information."
Nodded my head in response. We both packed up our stuff and gave each other a hug before we left.

Koona~ I once again don't have much to add to this story, but I could explain how our account got its name. We both love the color purple, so I knew for a fact that our account had to have purple in it. I was thinking something along the lines of PairsOfPurples101, so I consulted Purple about it. She said it didn't feel quite right, and she felt it was missing a certain quality. We came to the conclusion the silliness was what was missing. We were both hungry, and we both thought of pears. (Haha don't ask😂)  so PairsOfPurples101 became PurplePears101.  It was kind of a tongue twister switch, so every once in a while I say both of them. XD Try it, saying them together is fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Its Purple31189 again. Thats basically How The Purple Pears Account was made in my version😜 like I said, I have bad memory so I did forget some of the things XD, But other Than That I hope you enjoyed this mini Story. And I'm happy that you are meh friend koonaNisMyDog 😊 //Gives You a Hug//

It's Koona! //hugs back// I'm glad we made this account! Hope you enjoyed our history lesson!😜