Never going to let go

"(y/n) time to get up for school or you'll be late." Your Mom said.You never really like school because of all the bullies and the teachers and classes.But you mainly went there to see her two friends, Maria and Caleb.Those two have been friends with you since as long as you can remember and whenever you would get picked on they would stop them.As you sighed you told your mom "Ok,ok I am up". "Ok good i'll see you later on tonight I have to work till 10." You Mom said. You replied"Ok i'll see you tomarrow then". You got ready for school and went to the bus stop.

"(y/n)!" Maria yells."Hey." I said calmly.We get on the bus and when we get to school Caleb came up behind me and scared the crap out of me as usuall."Sorry (y/n) I had to and you know that." Caleb said as he laughed. You just hit him on his head and then you three all head to homeroom.As you three walked into the classroom you heard whispers everywhere. This was ormal, you would walk in and everyone would start gossiping or start talking bad about you. But truth is, is that you could care less. "(Y/n)! You sit next to me today." One of the shy guys said. His name was Jason, he would talk to you every now and then but you guys wasn't all close as how a lot of people would be.As you sit down class started. After the school day was over Jason came up to you when you was on your way home from school."(Y/N)! you live here!?!?" Jason said. You replied "Yea". "Looks like we'll be neighbors from this day on!" Jason said with a smile as he went inside his house.

sorry I made this short it's my first story and I don't have any current ideas.

you can find my original story(still in work) on www.quotev.com/lilcrazy <--- my profile on there then youll find my first story