The Haunted Doll

Once there was a haunted house up in the Great White Hills. Once there was a family who wanted to buy a house. They saw the haunted house was on sale on the internet. So the names of the  family were Pablo, Susana, Ana, Lorenzo, Melissa, And Alexis. Everybody got their own room. So when Alexis got to his room there was a creepy doll on his bed. Then he put the doll in the porch, then the next day the doll was next to him sleeping. When suddenly the doll opened her eyes and left before Alexis dad came. The doll had  rolled down to the ground under the bed. Then when Pablo, Alexis Dad, came Alexis told him that the doll that he put in the porch came to life. Alexis said that the doll rolled under the bed. Then when his dad checked there was nothing under the bed. Instead there was a secret door that led to the basement. Alexis found it because he moved the bed to another place. Alexis then saw a handle. He went there with his dad. They both saw the creepy doll in a box. The next day , they where gonna play Hide & Clap. Melissa decided to hide in Alexis room. Melissa saw the handle and hid in there. She felt a light switch so she turned it on. Melissa saw the creepy doll. She went back upstairs since she got freaked out. Then her sister Ana found her. Alexis went to his room and did his homework. Ana and Melissa were not seen for a while. Alexis finds them 4 hours later when he goes to the basement to relax. Alexis then saw Ana and Melissa dead and the creepy doll on top of them. Ana and Melissa were stabbed in the heart with knifes that the creepy doll was holding. Alexis screamed for help. Pablo, Susana, and Lorenzo come rushing down the stairs. Two days later they had the cemetery memorial to burry them. The spirts of Melissa and Ana in the night got their revenge on the doll by destroying her and throwing her in the ocean. The survivors left to another house. Lorenzo took the doll to the new house they moved in. Wait, how did Lorenzo take the doll? Well Melissa and Ana couldn't get rid of her easily, they didn't destroy her well. A mystery guy named Victor Crane tried fixing the doll. When he finished fixing it he put it in Lorenzo's backpack. On March, Friday the 13th in 2014 they went to go live in the Woods. They found an abandoned house they went there. There were only 4 rooms. One for everybody, since Ana and Melissa died. Then a man with a hockey mask and a machete appeared. He appeared on Lorenzo's birthday. Jason Voorhees, the killer, he comes out every Friday the 13th because that was the day some kids drowned him in the lake. He comes out for revenge.  Thats why he kills that exact day. So since it was Lorenzo's birthday,Jason killed Lorenzo. Susana and Pablo also died since they were with Lorenzo when Jason came after him. The only one who did not die was Alexis. He didn't want to die so he went back to the house with the creepy doll. He lived in  the basement with the crepy doll until one day the doll decided to kill Alexis. When the Police passed by the house he saw the basement light on, so he went to go check. He discovered all of the dead bodies and the creepy doll sitting on a rocking chair. The next day, they destroyed the house with the doll inside. Hoping that the doll never kill anyone else . Until the day they decided to rebuild the house again ...