author's note

annyeong! ~

whenever i create a story here on this account, i can't seem to finish it and i always end up abandoning it even if the plot seems okay and pretty well thought. so with this, i want to start this story and finish it as well.

wings by bts has been a huge inspiration for me as you can see from the title itself. hehehe.

i do hope you enjoy this story and criticism is really appreciated but please don't use too harsh words on me, i am but a fragile person.

well, i've got nothing else to say.

thank you for giving my story a try!

i'm your hope, i'm your angel, i'm j-hope! :-)

P.S.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Or in other words,

steal my work, I'll find you and rip all your eyelashes out! :D