Bullys

They never payed attention to me. They never talked to me. They made fun of me. I asked them to stop , , but they didn't listen. I was bullied to the point to were I was having suicidal thought. My name is Landen. It all started the day I decided to tell someone I was gay. It spread all of the school. I never heard the end of it. I was called different and a faggot. I hate being bullied. I hate ignorant people who decide to pick on people that are different from them. Yea he might be gay, he might have mental problems, but the thing is everyone should be excepted for who they are not for how they act or there beliefs. This bully named Andy heard about me being gay and he hit me and like always teachers didnt pay attention. I even told them about it and they proceeded to ignore it. There were days that I faked sick just to stay home. No body really cared until I was gone. I was loved by family. I was never popular. I hung myself so i didn't have to put up with every ones ignorant comments or physical actions towards me. I was being talked about all around school. They claimed to have missed me, but I know they didn't. They said I miss him so much when they are the ones who made me. The only ones that truly missed me was my mom. My dad probably would have missed me, but he was murdered in a robbery before I was born. This is my story and to all the different people that get bullied. Never change yourself because of your peers bullying you. Please don't ever bully because it can lead to things like what I did. Never change the way you are. Live the life you live.