Chapter Two

"Did you.. did you, run away?" He asks shuttering.

The worry and concern in his eyes brought me to tears.

Holding them back I replied "Yes... I couldn't take it anymore Matthew."

( Matthews P.O.V. )

After hearing her say she's ran away I couldn't believe it. What could make her so unsatisfied to run away?

"Why, what happened La'Vada?"

"I was.. abused." she says as a tear falls down her cheek.

Wrapping my left arm around her I used my right to wipe the tear from her cheek. I hate seeing her cry, she's so beautiful. Why would anyone abuse someone so gorgeous.. so perfect.

"Your foster parents, did they do this" I say very softly.

"well... my foster mom"

Sighing out of the window across from her I gently exclaim "Don't worry you don't ever have to go back there again. I'll protect you, I'll be here for you."

Comforting her head into the crook of my neck I hear her whisper "Thank you Matthew"

"You're welcome Vada, anything for you."

Finally the bus stops. I let go of Vada and stand up I stretch a little and grab her backpack"

"Well thanks" she says smirking.

"Anytime.." I say smirking back.

"Okay guys this is the stop, try not to forget any of your belongings."

the bus driver says as we all exit the bus.

As we're all off the bus there's a lot of commotion so I grab Vada's hand so I won't lose her in the crouch.

( Vada's P.O.V. )

As we're all getting off the bus I notice there's a lot of people then all of a sudden Matthew grabs my hand. We finally getting the parking lot and he's still holding on to my hand. There are about five cars here and one truck, I'm guessing one of the cars is Matts but as we walk closer to the truck I noticed I guessed wrong.

It was a white F150.

"Nice" I say looking at how nice the truck was.

"It's my Moms" he says with a little laugh.

"But thank you" he adds

While looking into his eyes I noticed our fingures are still locked. He looks down and his smile drops suddenly.

I looked down only to see my scars and fresh cut wounds up and down my wrist. Damn I think while pulling the sleave to my sweater back down.

"I-I didn't mean for you to see those.. uhm" I manage to shutter before he gently wraps his arms around me, his left arm around my neck and right across my back.

Letting go he grabs my arm, gently pulling up my sleave revealing my wounds once again. He feels across them all, sending a shock down my back, not a bad shock but different. I feel safe around him, in his arms.

Looking into his eyes I could see he was hurt, but why?

~Skip The Car Ride~

"Two hamburgers, extra large frie and two cokes, please." Matt says to the lady standing in the window of McDonalds.

He drives up a little, grabs the food, pays and leaves. Checking to see if everything is in the bag he blurts "Ion, I'm sorry I didn't even ask if what you wanted, I hope you like hamburgers" he says smirking.

"Well duhh" I say taking the hamburger from his hand.

"Thanks" I say.

"No Problem"

After we're done eating he pulls up to what looks like a hotel.

"We'll be staying here for about 2 days, if that's okay with you?" he says opening his door.

Now yes I'm pretty afraid to be staying with a stranger but he seems like he cares and it's better than being back in Ari fucking Zona.

Not really giving a shit I say "fine with me" and open my door, we walk inside and make our way to the elevator. He must already have made reservations because he didn't stop at the counter or anything.

It's a pretty nice hotel I think as we make our way to the 4th floor. "451, 453, 455" Matt says while walking down the hall. He slips the key inside the lock thing and opens the door. Walking in I notice there is only one bed.

"I can sleep on the floor if you want" he says while putting his suitcase on the dresser.

"It's fine" I recommend.

"Are you sure" he says not taking his eyes of of the cloths he's taking out from his suitcase.

"Yeah, its alright"

Really I'm Just Threw Something Together. I Haven't Been Writing At All & I Know This Chapter Is Boring Asf But It'll Get Better As I Go.