Facts 1-20

1) Isna is the only demon in the series to where her true form is never seen. However, she has revealed her true form has pure, red eyes and sharp teeth with the face of a lion.

2) Isna likes warm weather better than cool weather.

3) Isna was pregnant with a baby girl when she was 16 years old from her boyfriend, Aenzo.

4) Isna is number five in the Jiniyuri and has the number  tattooed on her left wrist.

5) Isna wears black gloves to cover her tattoo.

6) Isna would rather have a daughter than a son.

7) Isna's hobby is visiting traditional Japanese cafés.

8) Isna's favorite foods were cabbage and onigiri with seaweed in it, while she hated steak. Isna was also very fond of sweets, dango being her favorite.

9) Isna had completed 340 official missions in total: 53 D-Rank, 152 C-Rank, 134 B-Rank, no A-Rank, and 1 S-Rank.

10) Isna's favorite word was "peace".

11) Isna was always curious about Sandar. Sandar was the most unique ninja she ever met, and she even stated if she ever encountered against him, she would go all out. Isna had high respect for Sandar.

12) Isna was one of the few people to know the identity of Link's parents.

13) Isna is tied with Gaeorpa for stats.

14) Isna prolonged her life with medication, as she was dying from a disease that was extremely vulnerable to demons.

15) Isna's ninja registration number was 012110.

16) Isna didn't have much stamina and couldn't fight long battles.

17) Isna's Zodiac Sign was Virgo.

18) Isna wanted to die by Lenny's hand so that Lenny would be regarded as a hero like Link.

19) Isna has counted to infinity twice.

20) When Isna was a young adult, she smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years. Knowing this wasn't​ healthy, she learned to limit the amount she smokes to a carton every other day.