⇢ YGKPlus1

"Are you an aspiring actor, actress or model?"

---

Go Chae-kyung is now at the spotlight after launching the sister company of YGKPlus, YGKPlus1. She recently did an interview revealing the future plans of YGKPlus1. "It is going to be bigger, better, and comes with more surprises." she quoted.

Go Chae-kyung is known as the younger sister of Go Eun-kyung, the founder of the model company YGKPlus, and is famous at the model industry and gained the title, "Modeling Tycoon" after being featured at different modeling channel's worldwide. Well known for having the face body of Aphrodite and had set different records herself.

And this 2017, she is ready to handle her fresh and newly opened company, setting her career aside. The company that has the actors and actresses that'll blew the acting industry with their mind-blowing acting skills and models that have god-like features and proportions. These people will be the center of every news and gossips and the most talked actors, actresses, and models not only in the country but all around the world.

If you're willing to be hired under YGKPlus1, comment "I'm an aspiring *actor, actress, or model*." below.

" below

---

[ status : open ]

This will be written in taglish. As you can see, napaka-creative ko gumawa ng pangalan XD. So ayun, this is not girl group chuchu apply fic. I want to do something different kaya agency nalang ng mga actors, actresses, at models since obsess ako sa mga models ng YG at sa kdramas hehe.